Has a straight man made a move on you to have sex?

auto90403

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A number of the responses here make me wonder if a guy would get more cock if they identified as being straight, instead of gay. :thinking:

And curious angel wins the thread!

There are straight guys who just want to experiment with a cock or two. Or who have figured out how easy it is to find a man willing to give them a no muss-no fuss BJ. But who still prefer pussy.

But I think that the online world is full of gays who have figured out that passing themsevles off as straight is brilliant marketing. Nothing like claiming to be straight to get the gay boys to come running.

Just as many of the self-proclaimed tops turn out to be bottoms when the clothes come off.

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The one time someone I identified as Str8 made a move on me, he reached over and put my hand on his rock hard bulge in his pants. Granted, I was fucking his girlfriend at the time and my boyfriend was sitting on the bed jerking off... Ahh, roomates... and Tequila.

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes. A straight friend of mine got drunk, said to me, "If I were gay, would you date me?" He then snuggled up next to me on the couch I was sitting on and slung my arm over his shoulder. His wife started crying.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
Straight men don't make moves on other men, drunk, baked, or in prison. Men who have sex with/desire for other men, even if they do it only when on ecstasy, can not be defined as "straight". I would say "a little bi" or "bi" or ...
I had a guy put moves on me when I was drunk like an irishman, and I didn't like it. I have been drunk, I have taken drugs, but never wanted to do anything to a man, or wanted a man to do anything to me.

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Straight men don't make moves on other men, drunk, baked, or in prison. Men who have sex with/desire for other men, even if they do it only when on ecstasy, can not be defined as "straight". I would say "a little bi" or "bi" or ...
I had a guy put moves on me when I was drunk like an irishman, and I didn't like it. I have been drunk, I have taken drugs, but never wanted to do anything to a man, or wanted a man to do anything to me.

Dane Cook, Gay roomate Video by jason - Myspace Video

If Dane Cook let his gay roommate suck him off, does that make Dane gay?

According to the Kinsey Scale, sexuality is a spectrum ranging from absolute straight to absolute gay, with many people registering somewhere along the scale.

Do gay men make moves on women?

If a straight woman brings a second woman into the bedroom to satisfy her husband's sexual fantasy, does that make her a lesbian?

There are many men who consider themselves to be straight, yet on occasion will have gay sex. Conversely, there are many men who consider themselves to be gay, who on occasion have sex with women.

If a gay man has fantasized about being with women but has never acted upon those fantasies, does that make him a closet hetero?

Check out this link when you get a chance.

Kinsey scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia