Has a woman ever fainted when giving birth?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, Sep 29, 2010.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

This morn I woke up with this question in my mind... I was thinking about a large monster cock (say 8-9 cm wide or 3-3,5 inches) fucking an average pussy and I was wondering if has ever happened to a woman to faint during a birthgiving due to unbearable pains... Post your experience or what you know about this issue thanks

2. bigsmile

bigsmile New Member

Sex ........ child birth

Day..........night

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

LOL!

4. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

They say there's no such thing as a stupid question, but...

5. D_Crystallized Ginger

Why have I got only stupid answers??? Is there someone who can ask this question without stupid comments? Maybe I made some mistakes in composing the phrase and you didn't understand it...

6. someone1

someone1 Active Member

Albums:
    that's an understatement

7. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your phrasing implies that you haven't yet caught on that a body in labor is not the same as a body about to engage in sex. Perhaps you should figure out what it is you really want to know, and rephrase in a simple way. Otherwise, most of us are just gonna roll our eyes and move on.

8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Here is the reason for all the eye-rolling.

There is no connection between childbirth and sex. Childbirth takes a very long time to prepare for and a woman's body is very different by the time she gives birth than it was before she was pregnant.

Women's bodies are flooded with hormones from the very beginning of the pregnancy that change her body to prepare for labor. Those changes take a very long time. One hormone called relaxin makes the body's tendons much more loose and pliable. This is necessary not just to prepare for labor, but to make it possible for all of the mother's organs to move out of the way of the womb as it takes over her torso. For example, all the intestines that used to be located around my belly button and below are now located far above my belly button, and some of them have been squished out to the sides where my waist was and behind my womb. This squeezing and squishing of my organs into new spaces is painful and made possible by the loosening of the tendons and tissues that used to hold them more tightly in place. My vagina had noticeably changed by my 5th month of pregnancy so that now TheBF's penis fits inside me with ease, whereas before he was too long for me, and I believe my vagina is probably still changing to get ready for childbirth since I'm still getting the same scary deep aches in my vagina that I got for weeks before TheBF's penis fit inside me. Those things don't happen during sex.

Yes, women have fainted during labor and come to again. Women have also become so exhausted that they can't push any more. I know of a woman who was in labor for four days. By the time she had the child, she was hallucinating from exhaustion, not having slept in four days and from being totally exhausted from the pain and having her muscles involuntarily contracting for so long. I know of another woman who was in labor for 22 hours, but her contractions were a lot more intense and she became exhausted also. Childbirth is scary, painful, and dangerous to both the mother and child. Sex shouldn't be any of those things.

#8 petite, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  9. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Four DAYS, Petite? *faints*

10. D_Crystallized Ginger

Thank you very much petite! this is the first wise answer in this thread... detailed,scientific,even a bit coloured with private sketches (now bf's cock fits easy for example :D ) Everyone misunderstood what I meant to ask... that first wake-up thought brought me to wonder if some women had ever passed out because of high level of pain and it's obvious that's a kind of pain that has nothing todo with penetration pains due to large cock size... then I didn't mean to link sex and birthgiving...and apologize if my english can be a bit twisted sometimes but I'm from Italy...

11. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I assumed that you were talking about situations in which the mother and child survived. There are of course cases where the mother begins to bleed too much and faints from blood loss and either requires surgical intervention to save their lives or blood transfusions, or she dies.

Yes! A lot of women who opt for natural childbirth end up in labor for days. She eventually wanted drugs, too, but she had waited too long before deciding to give up on a natural birth. She says she would have given anything in the end for it to be over.

I learned a lot and read a lot of scary stories on forums told by women who have been through it when I was trying to make decisions about what we should choose to do for our birth plan. There's a lot of scary ones told by women who wanted to avoid the dangers of drugs (and there are very serious dangers) by going all natural and who ended up putting themselves and their child at other risks. It's all so complicated.

There are the tragedies, too, of women who wanted natural birth and were in labor for days and either the mother or child didn't survive because they chose a "natural home birth" thinking that it would all be safe. While women have always given birth, women have also been dying from childbirth since the beginning of our species. I'm having this boy in the hospital!

12. D_Crystallized Ginger

yes , I was talking of situations were both survives.. and the only thing that goes wrong is that the mother pass out for a while

13. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think that the times that a woman faints from sex it's due to pleasure, not from danger of losing her life, as in childbirth.

One way of speaking about a really good orgasm is 'le petit mort', the little death. But that is just poetry.

When I was about to pass out during delivery, I also began to have symptoms of seizure and the child was having symptoms of distress too, on the fetal monitor. Doctors immediately intervened to save us. No pleasure was involved and I am glad we were in hospital.

14. D_Crystallized Ginger

never thought it could be a form of pleasure... thank for sharing your own experience helgaleena ;-)

P.S. I know that way to call the orgasm... it's a sweet french way to describe that feelings... and this make my mind to birth giving a new question for you... have some of you ever cried (I mean with eyedrops :D ) during the orgasm due to pleasure and if yes...how many times?

15. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes. Many times.

16. BigRedMatt

BigRedMatt Member

this whole thread is just odd to me

17. D_Crystallized Ginger

my gf too...

18. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    welcome to bottoman world

keep em coming buddy!:arms:

19. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

Maybe the OP should familiarize himself with Google before flooding this board with ridiculous questions.

20. D_Crystallized Ginger

I'm already able to find what I'm looking for on google or other search engines,libraries and anything else... but I just wanted to know from real peoples if this is a common event or not...

Draft saved Draft deleted