Has any bottom came while having anal sex?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my mid 40's was out of town on business and had a hired gun up to my room, this guy was huge in every way and really a gentle giant, he was 6'6' 265lb and sporting a wonderful 9.5x7 and after some play, he lay me on my back and pulled me to the edge of the bed, and started inserting, I mean this guy was really taking his time working it in and after what seemed like 3-5 minutes he was in balls deep and held me there, after telling me to take a couple of deep breaths, he sorta squatted down and thrust that monster balls deep two strokes and I shot and ozzed for what seemed like forever, the strange thing was I had never had it happen before, and really was not wanting or expecting to cum so quick, it was the hottest, most enjoyable thing that has ever happened to me, and no one has ever done it since.
Hot story my friend.......I've cum like that before as well......wasn't even hard....sperm just flowed out of me.....

1smoothandtiteass

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok this may sound silly....

A few bottom friends of mine have teased me about not having anal sex yet.

I feel silly at times from it. But then the ultimate they tease me and make fun of me because I have not had the pleasure of cumming hands free from having a cock in my ass.

Sigh....and I so want it to happen.

Has any other bottoms experienced cumming while another man is having his way with your ass?

Is it length or girth that gets it for you?
The two times that has happened to me it was. Both length and girth for sure ! One time on top me riding him , and doggie style . But bigger is definetly better

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few times, but with two guys, one fuck buddy with an average cock who pounded me hard at the right angle and at the right place for a long time that it made me shoot handsfree, he didn't let me touch my cock so we were both really surprised when I shot. The other time was during a group session and I had been fucked by a few guys for quite a few hours without touching my cock so I was ready to explode. The guy bragged that his cock had fucked the cum out of me but it was probably the continual rubbing for a long time before.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I cum most of the time while having anal sex but cumming hands free tends to require foreplay and edging before hand.

If I had a choice, I would only want to cum while being fucked at the same time.

Reactions: Mister2101

Submissivebottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok this may sound silly....

A few bottom friends of mine have teased me about not having anal sex yet.

I feel silly at times from it. But then the ultimate they tease me and make fun of me because I have not had the pleasure of cumming hands free from having a cock in my ass.

Sigh....and I so want it to happen.

Has any other bottoms experienced cumming while another man is having his way with your ass?

Is it length or girth that gets it for you?
Yes every time I get fucked I've had multiple orgasms

Tomtom10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, it's the most amazing orgasm you'll ever have. I've been able to cum hands free twice, just from anal sex - like someone has already said, it feels like someone is stroking you from the inside. It's more the angle, speed etc - I have never had sex with a guy that has a penis longer than 6.5 inches, but all have been very, very pleasurable. One guy in particular had a penis that curved up, and that really hit the spot. I also find that constant, fairly quick smooth thrusts give the best pleasure.

It's a unique feeling, and at least for me, it doesn't happen every time. It is about angle and speed as has been mentioned, but my level if horniness seems to be a major factor as well. Foreplay is key.

I am by no means a cum cannon, but I don't stay hard while getting fucked, so I leak and spurt amounts as he hits the right spot. Quite intense.

Regardless, if the top doesn't know what he's doing, and if you're not really into it, it most likely won't happen.