Has any couples used the "We Vibe"?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_yabbadabbadont, Oct 6, 2010.

1. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

Used one of these the other night and it was a HUGE hit with my partner. It was very hot. Any couples out there have the same experience?
    If you haven't ladies and Gents get one ;)

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I'm glad you had fun with it! The reviews on it are great!

We weren't successful. I bought it based upon the good reviews without first thinking very critically about how well it would work for us. I didn't think about the fact that we were such a tight fit before I bought it! I regret that mistake because the We-vibe was quite expensive. We were such a tight fit that the We-vibe hurt TheBF's penis on the initial penetration. We only tried it once because he refused to try it a second time. He did not like it and he couldn't be persuaded to try it again. He's so rarely adamant about things like that that I'm sure that his first attempt must have been very unpleasant. He's never stubborn about stuff like that.

I was disappointed. It looks like it has potential for a lot of fun and maybe if we had tried it a second time, I could have relaxed a bit more and it would have fit more comfortably, or maybe the first penetration attempt was just a bad one. I should suggest we try it again. I'm not as tight as I was then. It might be a good opportunity. :smile:

#2 petite, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  3. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have used one. I love the concept but my first attempt wasn't that great. We had a difficult time keeping it in place and if it wasn't in place the benefis weren't realized. I'm hoping to try it again. Have to remember to do that - LOL!

Petite...if your BF doesn't like it you can always try it with a toy. I've not tried it myself but apparently it adds a whole other level to masturbation. Again, got to remember and try that one too!

4. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I keep forgetting that this vibe "clips" on (g-spot and clit?) and is supposed to leave room enough for the guy's dick for pentration, right? Seems uncomforatble. I did see it in a store once and if I remember right my wife and I decided to pass on this one because of the price.

5. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

It is spendy that's for sure!

6. JetID

JetID New Member

Albums:
    When they come out with a Wii-Vibe, then we might have something.

Every time you fail to jump the gorge, on your little bicycle, you get a little BVVVVVVVV!

7. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

is it too strong? looks it.

8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Too strong? Too strong how? Are you asking if the vibes are too strong? They weren't. With us it was just a size issue.

9. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

lol ya thanks, my girl is strange says most vibrators are too strong, this looks really strong. thats all. heh

10. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Oh, well she may have a different opinion, but they weren't too strong for me. If she wants to see how strong the vibes are, most sex shops will demonstrate the toys for you, so you can see how strong the vibes are for yourself. I'd do that if you think the strength of the vibes might be a problem.

11. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Curses, I was going to say that.

12. JetID

JetID New Member

Albums:
    The Wii stripper pole never came on the market, did it?

Draft saved Draft deleted