Has Any Guy Here Ever Sold Themselves?

B_hotMNcollegeguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, I'm looking for some advice. As I'm sure many of you do, I often look for women in the local yahoo chat rooms. For me, that's the Minnesota room. Anyways, it has turned out to be a very good way of meeting women to hook up with. Usually we just chat and if the girl seems interested, I go on cam to show her what I look like, and more often than not, the size of my package (not HUGE, about 8 inches long and pretty thick).

I was doing this recently and began chatting with a 44 year old woman who lives about 40 miles from me. After chatting awhile, she asked to see my cam and eventually to see my cock. I showed her. Then she asked me if I'd like to meet up with her. I asked her to send a pic and she did. She wasn't terribly unattractive, somewhat overwieght, but not the type of woman I'd normally meet up with. I told her that I didn't think we should meet up. She asked me if there was anything she could do to change my mind and I said that I didn't think so. Then she said, "What if I offered to pay you like $50?" I played along and jokingly said that that wouldn't even cover the gas to get there. Then she said "Well, how about $100?" I realized that she wasn't joking and asked her if she was really serious. She said she was. We talked a little bit more about it and I ended with telling her that I'd need to think about it before I decided anything.

Ok, so this is the part where I need some advice. Have any of you guys encountered this situation before? If so, how did you handle it? If you did go through with it, was it worth it or did you regret it? Ladies feel free to contribute also if you have any advice or insight. Thanks, everyone!

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think selling your body and your sexuality as a commodity is a strange and uncomfortable move psychologically - especially if you come from a comfortable, conservative middle class background. But it is not necessarily a bad thing and depends on your ethics. You can't ask anyone else for advice on this. It is a personal issue only you can decide. I have done it and it wasn't a bad thing, although I still haven't quite come to grips with it ("Ye gads, I am a WHORE!").

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She could have been an undercover cop and seemed kind of insistent that you take money. But it was also the opposite of how it usually happens. You weren't offering her money; she was offering it to you. In other words, it could be construed that you were the prostitute accepting money for sex. If she willingly had sex with you and no money was exchanged then it would have been two consenting adults of legal age and within the laws. The internet is one screwed up place. I'm glad it wasn't around when I was young. We actually had to leave the house if we wanted to meet someone.

CL has been in the news a lot lately for prostitution stings, but there are plenty of other websites that are also being targeted. This article is about NY but it's happening everywhere.

13 Arrested In Craigslist Prostitution Sting - News Story - WNBC | New York
13 Arrested In Craigslist Prostitution Sting

POSTED: 11:48 am EDT September 28, 2007
UPDATED: 12:08 pm EDT September 28, 2007

NEW YORK -- Thirteen people have been arrested in connection with a prostitution ring on the popular internet advertising site, Craigslist, Westchester County officials said.

Five women and eight men were picked up following a two-night sting at a Westchester hotel, police said. Charges include prostitution, promoting prostitution and criminal possession of a weapon.According to police, the sting targeted prostitutes who offer their services on Craigslist. One of the ads included a $25 coupon, police said.
"I'd like to commend the detectives from the Crime Analysis and General Investigation units for the sting operation that addresses a serious quality of life issue," said Public Safety Commissioner Thomas Belfiore.Officials said the arrests occurred Sept. 18 and 19, but were not disclosed until Friday in order to protect a separate, ongoing prostitution investigation.

In recent months, investigators around the country have targeted Craigslist for prostitution raids, arresting scores of people on solicitation charges.The company's president, Jim Buckmaster, has said Craigslist's staff cannot patrol the millions of constantly changing listings and counts on viewers to flag objectionable ads, which are quickly removed.
Among Those Charged With Prostitution:
Tina Piccola, 40, of Secaucus, N.J.; Tracy Morgan, 44, of New York, N.Y.; Rebecca Lee Johnson, 29, of Peekskill, N.Y.; Rachel Ann Kearns, 27, of Hazlet, N.J.; Pamela D. Moore, 23, of Kew Gardens, N.Y.Charged with Promoting Prostitution in the Fourth-Degree were:
Antonio Cabrera, 42, of the Bronx, N.Y.; Michelle Mediavilla, 27, of North Bergen, N.J.; Natasha Fish, 24, of Peekskill, N.Y.; Frank Leone, 34, of Youngstown, N.Y.; Tina Tucker, 29, of Brooklyn, N.Y.; Vitalie Buzdugan, 28, of Brooklyn, N.Y.Charged with Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Fourth-Degree were:
Luis Pacheco, 39, of North Bergen, N.J.; Junior R. Fernandez of North Arlington, N.J.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Getting paid for sex doesn't mean you'll actually be able to perform. You've already said she wasn't really your type and that you weren't interested. The cash probably isn't going to change you or your dicks ability to have sex...and asking us for our opinion, though a fun and informative exercise, is actually not going to change your mind.

Might want to leave this to the professionals and just fuck the ones you want to. That way everyone's happy.

Reactions: Principessa

B_hotMNcollegeguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks to everyone for their replies so far. Hellboy, I'm not worried about being able to perform. The situation is arousing for me, even though I don't find the woman herself particularly attractive. Though I'm not proud to admit it, I have had my fair share of unattractive encounters and haven't to date had a problem with getting it up for a less-than gorgeous woman. I would like to hear from more guys who have actually done it and get their input!

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, basically, she wasn't good enough for you unless she paid you. Hmmmmm, someone thinks a lot of himself.

If you accept, you'd be a whore - Not good enough for anyone else.

Prostitution is an old business. The people who can do it comfortably use the same techniques actors do. They assume different names, different personas, and they never kiss. Their professional life is worlds away from their personal life. When they work, they are always their character. They are never their character anytime else.

It takes a certain amount of fortitude, self-confidence, and introspection to be a prostitute. Once you take the money, you're meat. You're performing a service for a fee and the expectation to provide what it is you're being paid for can be overwhelming.

There are a few sites dedicated to working girls, don't know if there are similar for gigolos. Before you decide what to do, think very carefully about it and talk to the people who do it independently.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. I don't think anyone would "buy" me anyway, and they would most likely return me very quickly if they did...

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All these "don't prostitute yourself"... is no different than the millions of hot young women married/dating/doing rich ugly old men....

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All these "don't prostitute yourself"... is no different than the millions of hot young women married/dating/doing rich ugly old men....

Ah, but who is really prostituting themselves. The women that are accepting the benefit of money in a relationship with a rich, ugly, old man, or the rich, ugly, old man pimping himself out with money as an enticement to have a a young woman on his arm. Isn't he "shaking his money maker", so to speak. :tongue: