Has anybody ever been to a swinger club?

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was talking to this guy (whom I met on here) and I was telling him how i'd like to go to one of those clubs where you can have sex. I never knew what they were called and I always wondered where they were. He lives fairly close to me (in Baltimore) and he told me there's on right outside the city limits in Baltimore County. He told me they're called swingers clubs and they were illegal in Baltimore City. I was like WTF.......how did I miss this. He gives me the links ( http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfmfuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=56138393 and TABU Social Club ) and i'm excited as hell. He then tells me that he doesn't think I should go by myself :)frown1:) but if I do to be cautious. I'm sooooo excited and then I read something that says must be atleast 21 :mad:. I was sooooo mad. I remember when I couldn't wait to be 18 because I could finally be grown (in age but not responsibilities) and here I am counting down the days till I turn 21. Damn it! Why couldn't my mother have me a few years earlier? So until I turn 21 (or get a fake ID) I wanna know has anybody been to one and how was their experience?

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There are quite a few along the Costa del Sol (Spain), Buenos Aires (Argentina), and Las Vegas (USA) that I've had the occasion to visit. In Vegas (and most of the USA) they are advertised as "Lifestyle" parties. There's an older couple in Vegas who host regular parties at what they call their home (although, I couldn't possibly imagine anyone really living there). It's a house near Henderson Road on what used to be the outskirts of Vegas. Single women are always welcome, but they prefer you show up in pairs. So find a girl friend with the same lusty interest as you. They do allow a few (as in more than two, less than four) straight men at their parties but more often than not only incredibly good-looking hung men are invited to attend alone. But all men (pretty or not) and male/female couples pay a "party entrance fee" to cover free drinks and refhresments.

Everyone is expected to arrive clean and semi-professionally dressed. Women are welcome to bring a Frederick's of Hollywood-type outfit and change when they arrive in the Women's Room. Everyone meets up in a bar area where you socialize and can do absolutely nothing or take up the invitation of interested party's to join them. No always means No. If you find yourself at a function where No is not being respected -- leave immediately.

I'd seriously recommend you research Lifestyle web sites with parties in your area instead of those who advertise as "Swinger" sites. Do as much research as possible, and when you finally decided to attend a function DO NOT GO ALONE! Once you become comfortable and known among lifestylers, you'll have a better understanding of the territory. In New York, Chicago, as well as in and around the Beltway (Baltimore) there are functions hosted by crime-supported money specifically for the purpose of recruiting women into prostitution. There is less of this kind of ruse and problem in the western states, especially Vegas and Southern California. Why? Well, it's amazing how many city police and county sheriff employees are into the Lifestyle.

And how does a man who identifies himself as gay know so much about this part of the sexually charged world? Having a giant dick, although often more trouble than you can imagine, has opened a lot of doors for me all over the world.

Again, you're better off finding and subscribing to a Lifestyle site or pick up Lifestyle magazines at an adult store, then do your research. You'll soon hear from other women about which parties are for real and those functions that are a bit gamey. And NEVER ATTEND A FUNCTION ALONE!

Good luck and safe hunting.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been. It's interesting how quickly you feel uncomfortable in your clothes. Everyone else is naked or in a towel. So you and your date (where I have been you CAN'T go alone) go to the locker area to strip. You have to go to the lockers together or not at all. It's for your own protection. You can have as many towels as you like, or you can bring your own.

Speaking of bringing your own, where I've been they never sell alcohol. They will, however, sell mixers (juice, soda, etc) and if you bring your own liquor they will pour for you. They do frown upon intoxication. BDSM clubs won't let you use alcohol at all.

Where I have been (excluding BDSM clubs) there is a free buffet included in your admission. The admission was $120-150 a couple back when I was interested in such places, BDSM clubs were much cheaper, but no one was supposed to be having intercourse in most of the BDSM clubs. The food was actually good, and a great way to socialize and relax with people as opposed to just jumping right in with complete strangers. They're still strangers, but at least now you feel a rapport.

There is a little section dedicated to the sale of prophylactics and lubricants. Sometimes they sell herbal aphrodisiacs as well.

People take a lot of liberties. If you are there, men will assume they can just have you, and will touch you inappropriately and without permission. To prevent someones fingers (which could just have been anywhere) from making a sneak entrance into your pussy, I recommend keeping your towel around your waist when you are wandering around. If someone tries to reach underneath, you'll feel the towel move and have time to stop them before they can get to your delicate membranes.

There are big open rooms with lots of people fucking, and smaller rooms with a few people fucking and people peering in through the door or windows. There are also small, private rooms with doors which close and no windows.

Don't be afraid to go just to be a voyeur; I did so more than once! In fact, the most I ever did was give out a hand-job to a guy and pass him off to my friend's roommate. I touched a lot of guys, measuring them against my hands. I also stepped on some some cocks, kicked some balls, tied some guys to a St.Andrews Cross, another to a Catherine wheel, and some others to a spanking bench at BDSM clubs. Oh, and once I shaved a friend's pussy at a BDSM club. We had lots of attention and willing subbies for the rest of that night.

It was fun overall, but sometimes annoying. My favorite part was getting to see so many different body types and sexual personalities.

Wait until you are 21 (don't get a fake ID). The club isn't going anywhere, and you'll still be young and beautiful. But, you'll be a better lay, more orgasmic, and have even more knowledge about your own sexual needs: information which will come in handy when it is time for you to drop by one of those places.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
here's what the website says:

[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif][FONT=Book
 Antiqua]What is TABU Social Club?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif][FONT=Book
 Antiqua]TABU Social Club is a Private, Membership Social Club catering to mature, open-minded adults.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]Membership is available to couples & single females ONLY.[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif][FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif][FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif][FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]TABU is the perfect place to meet other like-minded adults. We have gone to painstaking lengths to provide a clean, fun, safe environment for our members to socially interact.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif][FONT=georgia,times new
 roman,times,serif][FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]TABU has been compared to a Very Upscale Martini Bar which lends itself to intimate conversation … BUT … Turn the corner and you enter an incredibly Hip Lounge with Elevated Seating, HUGE Sunken Dance Floor, Plush seating. 2 dance poles, a dance cage and state of the art sound and light systems. Descend to the lower level and you'll find multiple private VIP suites for you to enjoy some more quiet, intimate times.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif][FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif][FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]BYOB means Bring your own bottle and feel free to do so. We provide all set ups at no additional charge. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

We do not serve alcohol, so please don't ask.
We have worked hard to provide a safe, pressure-free environment for our members and will not tolerate any behavior that makes others feel uncomfortable.

No Pressure Environment:

You will not be put in a pressured into participate in any sexual activities. In fact many of our members just come to party, socialize, meet new people, and have a good time while dancing and having a few drinks with their date.

Important Things to remember:

TABU Social Club is a Private Membership club catering to mature adults 21 and over.

You MUST be a Member to enter TABU Social Club

Membership is available at the door for couples and single females ONLY

You will have fun … respect is key … TABU is SEXY and Erotic yet Respectful

We are BYOB so bring your own alcohol. ALL Setups, Sodas and Juices are FREE of Charge.

In order to ensure the privacy of our members, TABU Social Club does not allow cameras or recording equipment of any kind in the club. Any such devices will be confiscated and and appropriate action taken including but not limited to immediate and permanent revocation of your membership without refund.

No Drugs of any kind will be tolerated.

Club Amenities:

Very upscale dance club, Quiet lounge area, Plush comfortable seating, Raised seating in dance
room, Sunken dance floor, (2) Dance poles for our female members to enjoy, Elevated Dance Cage, BYOB full service bar & 5 Coolers to keep your beverages refrigerated, lockers to store your personal items, Showers, Private VIP suites and much, much more.

Dress Code:

While we at TABU do not believe it is our job to instruct our members how to dress. We do however feel that maintaining an environment that is reflective of our commitment to provide the best all around atmosphere for everyone is. We have come to a point where we need to define what that means as it relates to APPROPRIATE dress for the club. TABU is a very upscale environment and as such most of our members dress in an upscale fashion. Remember, you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Here are some VERY Basic guide lines you should follow:
• If there is a themed event we HIGHLY encourage you to dress in this theme.
• No Sweat suits or Sweat pants. This is not the gym, it is an Upscale club.
• No Hats, baseball caps or other head gear unless you are dressing in theme for the event.
• No SOLID Black T-shirts or Solid White T-Shirts. We Suggest DRESS shirts for the guys.

Ladies are encouraged to dress as SEXY as they would like.

There are certain things that are prohibited and have been for some time.
(with the exception of when appropriate for an evenings theme)

No torn or tattered jeans
No cutoff shorts
No sweat suits, running suits or other similar athletic wear.
No plain white or black T-shirts
No tank tops.
No bandannas, stocking caps or other similar headwear.

Please help us avoid having to turn you away at the door. Dress to impress!

cost:

the membership is $20 and $10 for friday and saturday night

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to agree with midlifebear's emphasis on NOT GOING ALONE. Most of the places I ever went made it mandatory that you bring a date, and if there were lockers, would not let you open your locker without your date being present.

No always means no, and you should be very vocal about any disrespect you get (and you should leave). I never had any trouble with anyone disrespecting me once I said no, but guys would try to talk me into changing my mind. I did find that lots of dudes tried to finger me without asking first, or fondled my breasts without asking first. I didn't like that, but all of them desisted instantly when I told them not to touch me.

Reactions: BillM and ronin001

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do as much research as possible, and when you finally decided to attend a function DO NOT GO ALONE! Once you become comfortable and known among lifestylers, you'll have a better understanding of the territory. ... And NEVER ATTEND A FUNCTION ALONE!

Good luck and safe hunting.

Same heeding of warn true for males? Or is it pretty much expected as a male you're bringing someone else?

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
21! 21! 21! 21! 21! 21! 21! 21! I can't wait!

Mr. Snakey....no harm but stop smoking. I lost my grandfather to cancer in 1996 and 4 years later my mom (an only child) died when I was 12 from cancer. My grandmother was devistated. Terrible disease!

Anonthck

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I found the clubs I attended to be very qliquey and so felt kinda not popular. I highly recommend that you go not alone and preferably with another couple.
It's a weird scene: everyone is welcome there for sex but most everyone is dealing with confidence issues.
It's the perfect venue for those that enjoy showing off and being on top of their game.
But it's a bit sad in ways because it truly feels like 70% there will end up disappointed or just ambivalent.
The Swinger scene is Not for everyone and I would think that private parties are a better idea.. Finding frisky folk without labelling yourself as a "swinger" or whatever is less complicated.
I attended several clubs and it never transcended the same thing as before, for what it's worth.

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I found the clubs I attended to be very qliquey and so felt kinda not popular. I highly recommend that you go not alone and preferably with another couple.
It's a weird scene: everyone is welcome there for sex but most everyone is dealing with confidence issues.
It's the perfect venue for those that enjoy showing off and being on top of their game.
But it's a bit sad in ways because it truly feels like 70% there will end up disappointed or just ambivalent.
The Swinger scene is Not for everyone and I would think that private parties are a better idea.. Finding frisky folk without labelling yourself as a "swinger" or whatever is less complicated.
I attended several clubs and it never transcended the same thing as before, for what it's worth.

I agree with you Anon in that they are very cliqueish and all seem to know each other and are hesitant to welcome in new folks

Reactions: Anonthck

Anonthck

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree with you Anon in that they are very cliqueish and all seem to know each other and are hesitant to welcome in new folks
Glad to have some confirmation, I believe the clique is a result of confidence issues.
Having a large cock certainly rallied the clique against me, like they wanted to protect their less endowed chieftains or something... Not that I cared either way nor that they should have.
I thought Swinger clubs would be the sixties love scene but sadly not even close.

Anonthck

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At least when I lived in FL the clubs were more about the men with the younger women feeling that made them more confident as they watched them with others
In the PNW I felt like it was the woman showing off how they accepted select woman for their men and chose carefully what they wanted. A lot of control going on, no free love at all.

Reactions: bijockfl