Has anybody ever got a girl pregnant by ________?

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...by rubbing the head of the penis on a girls vagina.

I might have had some pre-cum on the head while i was doing it. That was probably not the wisest thing to do.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
DUDE...if you have great swimmers...she was very fertile...as most young women are...hell yes you could be DADDY...becareful you are carrying a loaded weapon.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
low chances. I have had sex over 400 times doing the pull out method and everytime has been 20-30 min sex... and nothing has ever happened.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Then, Cuban, at a guess, I would say either you or (one of) your partner(s) has low fertility or is perhaps infertile. That or you got very, VERY lucky.

Advising 'pulling out' as a reasonable contraception method is like advising "Shucks, it prolly ain't loaded - pull the trigger and find out" as good gun safety!! :no:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
oh yes the pull out method, also practiced by the CATHOLIC CHURCH, see how that has worked right?...CUBAN, might you have your sperm count tested...i supect you are shooting blanks...

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not possible from precum alone (peer reviewed science has proved this though admittedly the study groups have been quite limited in numbers) BUT:

If you've cum before and not peed in between you're still loaded. Urine kills sperm, precum lines the urethra to allow sperm through without dying on the way.

If you push yourself close to the vinegar strokes you're likely to release a little bit of cum before you pull out. That could be the one that does it!

Precum does transmit HIV and other diseases if you have them.

Don't chance it next time!!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Coming from a person who has been through infertility treatments, you can have 10 million sperm in ejaculate and be considered infertile. Because millions more sperm are needed to climb over one another and help each other make their way up to the egg, one or two little guys are highly unlikely to make their way there, even 1 million of them don't account for enough to line the pathway through the vagina.

The vagina is very alkaline in order to protect against bacteria, many sperm are instantly killed when ejaculated inside of there, so many more have to survive. When you think of every crevice of the internal organs and the microscopic nature of sperm they get snagged, caught, stuck and killed in their several day journey.

Think about it, while it only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, he had to depend on over 10 million of his buddies to help him get there.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Oh Manly, I love your posts. Funny and to the point.

Didn't you all know that's how Mary got pregnant...frottage :yup:

And here all along, I thought it was a case of spontaneous combustion.

An yes, you can get a girl preggers, even from a drip.

No worse that the guy who claimed he could have gotten a woman pregnant, 'cause he only has sex once "with that bitch"...