Has anybody ever hosted an orgy before?

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you have, what did you do? How did it go?

I don't really plan on hosting one, but I am curious as to how be people do it.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've hosted and been invited to several in the past. They generally aren't like what you'd think or have seen in movies. People don't just show up, get naked, and start to screw like bunnies. Most of the time it is just alot of drinking, laughing, flirting, and on occassion people will breakoff in pairs or small groups and go into a room. Only once in all my years of swinging have I ever seen where everyone just piles on in one room and naked bodies roll around together. Don't get me wrong it may happen but I've only seen it once.

Generally if you decide to host a party, at least this worked for me, you have to set ground rules, especially with the single men, sorry to say but it is true. Single men will, unless told in advance, bring a bus load of guys with them and you'll have a stag party vs. an orgy. Women on the other hand ARE incouraged to bring ONE OR TWO others with them. If she brings her "male" friend that is ok but if she brings another "female" thats a bonus.

Don't expect your first few times hosting a party for anyone to get laid. Most of the time it takes a few 'get togethers' for anyone to loosen up enough to find an attraction and open up to having sex with a stranger or while anyone else watches.

Hope that helps sum! Best of luck!

D_Dick_Jagger

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Siiramm, I think that,depending on the OP`s gender and orientation,a busload of men showing up,each having brought their friends,could actually be the ideal! haha

I have attended a few. They range from those described as Sirramm has,to things more typical of what is represented on film. Strangely enough, the ones that were the most wild were the ones where everyone was dressed and milling about,whereas the ones hosted by and for the nudist group I spent some time with were rather tame. Far more like what Sirramm describes, heh.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really don't want to host... At least not at my house. I don't think I would be brave enough to participate anyway....

I just thinking..... It would be kinda interesting to watch everybody. To create and environment of mass hedonism and lust... And then just be a spectator.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in my younger days it would happen and was awesome
I usually like to be naked anyway and that's where it starts

That was pretty much it for me, too. I'd just plan a party (Snacks, keg 'o beer), invite a bunch of people. The next day I'd figure out whether it had been an orgy or not. Happened a lot in the '70s; not so much in the '80s.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never hosted one; but in London and Paris I was invited to a handful of huge gay ones back in late 1950's. At each orgy when I arrived at the door, I was asked to get naked and my clothes were put in a bag for me and stored somewhere. I never felt any embarrassment about the nudity and the sex began the minute I walked into a room or saw someone available. I seem to recall that I sort of assumed the role of sex coordinator..I have no idea where that talent came from! Actually such parties were very liberating and full of fun; was awhile before AIDS came upon the scene!

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some of my orgy history --
60's-70's -- Sexual Freedom league, very organized to start, very wild by the end but very hetero / Sex clubs like Plato's retreat, very hetero, lots of different rooms, all sorts of different activity. Friends parties, a bit more self conscious, since everyone knew one another, but that also could be fun.
80's - 2000's Sex on nude beaches after dark; organized orgies using the web (these often required coming as a couple but not always) -- some were bisexual, some only bi for women, all controlled their access in one way or another by the internet. These were held in a hotel suite or in a loft. They could be gloriously hot. Often they began with some sort of demo that would get everyone in the mood, then the clothes would have to come off. There were also, for a while, lesbian events that began with a real sex show and then turned into orgies. These were both in SF and New York. I got to see a couple by standing in the back, but friends of mine went to them a lot.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The 3 that happened were rather unplanned. It just tells what can happen when you get the right group together.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
never hosted, and cant say i have partaken
would gladly perve at 2somes or more tho n masturbate,
plus fuck a male doll, wi friends

actually i lie........
have watched n assisted wi 2 Str fck sessions..
twosomes n me on the side
fcking the guy,after she departed
guiding his cock in was a bonus wi the other
hardly an orgy but...
tmi, but wtf haha

Last edited: