Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can you live with the results when phalloplasty goes wrong? Check this out:
http://www.drelist.com/pmma-injection-penile
Complications possible:
  1. Uneven and non-homogenous penile shape after injection
  2. A) Dislocation of the injected with disproportional spreading of the content
  3. A) Uneven absorption rate of the freely injected gel with asymmetries
  4. A) unpredictable amount and areas of absorption resulting in disproportionate penile shape and deformity
  5. A) Detachment of the injected material and permanent floating gel
  6. B) Multiple micro and macro granulomas surrounding the injected foreign material
  7. B) Buildup of multiple lumps and bumps
  8. B) Severe fibrosis and internal scarring
  9. B) Acute, severe infection as a reaction to foreign material
  10. B) Chronic inflammatory reaction to micro-beads
  11. B) Damage to arteries and veins due to granulomas and capsule formation resulting in severe damages to the penile shaft and penile skin
  12. B) Sever granuloma formation with necrotic damage to the penile skin with acute and chronic skin scarring, necrosis, and skin loss
  13. B) Multiple capsule formation with soft tissue retraction and penile deformity
  14. B) Internal invasive granuloma formation with severe damages to the penile erectile tissue resulting in curvature and erectile dysfunction
  15. B) Severe internal dermal damages resulting in a thickening and leathering of the penile skin
Anyone who would consider PPMA penile injections is a fool.

blackguy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Let me just tell u one thing dr elist is the worst doctor there can ever be, I prefere to take pmma any day than to get to dr elist implant. every person I know that went to dr elist for the implant had their implant removed within 2 years or so. that is true pmma can get uneven sides but u can always correct them with adding more. once u get dr elist implant u lose length and can cause permanent erectile dysfunction. so the better route would be to not get any surgery. but if u have a skinny dick and have to get a surgery ill take pmma over dr elist implant.

oojacob

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ive been following phalloboards for a year now - pmma is something i've considered. theres been great results, no change, and AWFUL results that would make you cringe.

After following all the reslts for the past year i determined it wasnt for me - too many lumps, bumps, bruises and unnatural looking gaps.
As of this post - most of the top doctors performing PMMA for girth are unable to increase the gland size....so you end up having a baby dick penis head...with a very fat girthy cock and usually have a huge gap under the penis head. It looks VERY unnatural. Imagine beatle juice after his heads been shrunk. Its that unnatural looking.

hqdefault.jpg

Do your own research and consider the risks. This is still relatively new - having become popular the past couple of years so the LONGER term effects are still unknown. Not worth it in my book.

Reactions: aypues

blackguy1986

Sexy Member
Media
but that's if u get too much pmma in ur dick. if u get a conservative amount of pmma on ur penis it can look decent. I wouldn't go all out and get my shaft bigger than my glands. I would tell dr c to only put a amount that would make my shaft a little thicker but not too much to make it bigger than my gland.

oojacob

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Theres no way to know how your body will produce the collagen around the pmma beads, if it will form evenly or bumpy, and if it will produce any differnece at all for the low amount to just make it slightly thicker.

If you have a few thousand to blow and are willing to risk it - go for it. Its your decision at this point just make sure you look at the results of the people who had the same mindset as you with awful results.

thebeast1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even the view on PMMA on phalloboard has changed. There was a bunch of really bad results in a manner of 6 months, including some guys with re-occuring inflammatory responses. Highly not recommend it. Even Gain size has trended downward. some guys are reporting no, to little gains. Not worth it.

ginola99

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a Moderator at Phalloboards. I'd only consider something like PMMA if you have a very small penis and it's effecting your life very negatively. It's just not worth the risk if you have a decent sized penis and aren't afraid to use it (many small guys are afraid to have sex). PMMA seemingly has a far better success rate than any of the other options, but in my opinion it's just the best of a bad lot, rather than a good option for a guy who wants a thicker penis.

blackguy1986

Sexy Member
Media
oh yea I stopped writing on tp because the vibe just didn't feel right. but thanks for asking actually im still recovering from my surgery with dr egydio. after the surgery i had necrosis wich is dead skin cells so they had to cut some skin off my shaft and the recovery from that has been tough. its been 2 months since my surgery and im not fully healed yet. the skin is taking forever to grow back in. the doctor said it will grow back in a few months and i will have little to no scars. but we will see i guess. after this im still planning to get pmma to get a little thicker and then i will be completely done. thanks for checking on me though i really appreciated. on phalloboards if u see small jay and new1inch tell them i said hello and hope they all doing good.

andydandy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey guys, i am also a member of that site :) but kind of get the same vibes as DC so i dont post much.. :/

going for round 2 in a week :)

blackguy1986

Sexy Member
Media
I was about to go for pmma but now I just found out about this new lengthening process and its free? I was reading on the phalloboards about this doctor Ress in florida that he offers a free experimental lengthening procedure. so far I read about one guy that tried it and was happy about it. have u guys heard anything about this doctor ress? http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/cyas-quest-for-8-7547233?&trail=15