has anybody only sucked one cock?

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i am married, "straight", but 2 years ago i sucked a man's cock and he mine. it is the only time i have had sex with a man and it was incredible. lately i have been thinking about sucking cock while i masturbate, even sucking on something to feel like i have a cock in my mouth. i know i am bi now but i am not sure if i really want or even know how to go about getting another cock in my mouth. i don't find myself attracted to men but i am very turned on by large cocks. so, my question is has anyone sucked cock, enjoyed it, but never sucked another.

echo20

Sexy Member
Media
I have only sucked one dick; it was a close friends cock and we got really drunk he got kicked out of a bar we were at I went with him then before I knew it we were down on the beach and I was pulling his dick out of his pants; he wanted to fuck, but I'm not into fucking a guy it doesn't interest me I like having sex with women, but I loved sucking his cock; there is a sexual tension whenever we're out together but we haven't done it since; that was about a year and a half ago at a work xmas party.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have only sucked one dick, Me and my friend got really drunk and went back to my place, to go to sleep (he stays at mine when drinking because his parents don't like him drinking). We ended up sucking each other off once and never talked about it again.

Also I have sucked my own dick on many occasions

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have had a few bj's and fucked a couple of guys after muscle-worship sessions, but have yet to suck another guy. Am still not convinced that I want to try it. Despite eating a lot of pussy, guess my mouth is still virgin territory.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I only suck cock when it's on a partner/boyfriend and so far I've only had one of those. I've dated lots of men but only had one partner who is now an ex.

Sycuma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I sucked my first cock last night. He came in my mouth and I swallowed it. Afterwards I didn't really think it was all that great but I can't stop thinking about it now. I'd really like his cock in my mouth again.

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
cant exactly say ive sucked a cock but ive licked one of my friends cock twice when we were younger...... the first time i did it he came instantly... we were just silly teenagers masturbating together and jerking each other off. If i had the chance though id totally suck him off again nowadays. He had an awesome cock. regular length but thick with foreskin and great shape. Sometimes i would just play with his foreskin while he was messing about on the computer for fun :rolleyes: