Has anyone actually got a flaccid penis over 9"?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

BagofBones: I wonder if anyone's got a flaccid length of over 9 inches??? That would be huge but an interesting concept.

2. Imported

Gold Member

jackinman: If anybody does, then I definately want to see it. Because if it 9" flaccid, then when that dick gets hard, it can be at least 12 ro 13" inches. That would be :eek: huge.

3. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Don't get your hopes up.

It's pretty popular to assume that dicks will increase a proportioned size in comparison to the flaccid member. By your rule of thumb, you figure a 9" flaccid dick will expand roughly 50% to its 12-13" erection.

I think penile architecture and blood flow to the region have a tremendous impact on how much it grows (or doesn't grow) to its erectile state. A member on here reports having a 3" flaccid member that expands over three times its length to 11" when hard. And a personal friend of mine hangs about 6" (according to his ex-girlfriend) and only grows to 7" max when hard.

So, remember: flaccid lengths don't always accurately describe what you'll get when hard.

4. Imported

Gold Member

bigtoo: hi,
    yea mine is well over 9 inches soft but does not make a big difference in size between hard and soft as most of you know by now.
    regards
    bigtoo

5. B_thirteenpointhree

well mine isn't over 9 inches

just 9 inches

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice