Has anyone actually got a flaccid penis over 9"?

BagofBones: I wonder if anyone's got a flaccid length of over 9 inches??? That would be huge but an interesting concept.

jackinman: If anybody does, then I definately want to see it. Because if it 9" flaccid, then when that dick gets hard, it can be at least 12 ro 13" inches. That would be :eek: huge.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Don't get your hopes up.

It's pretty popular to assume that dicks will increase a proportioned size in comparison to the flaccid member. By your rule of thumb, you figure a 9" flaccid dick will expand roughly 50% to its 12-13" erection.

I think penile architecture and blood flow to the region have a tremendous impact on how much it grows (or doesn't grow) to its erectile state. A member on here reports having a 3" flaccid member that expands over three times its length to 11" when hard. And a personal friend of mine hangs about 6" (according to his ex-girlfriend) and only grows to 7" max when hard.

So, remember: flaccid lengths don't always accurately describe what you'll get when hard.

bigtoo: hi,
yea mine is well over 9 inches soft but does not make a big difference in size between hard and soft as most of you know by now.
regards
bigtoo