Has anyone actually made gains?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Dpdis: I was just wondering if anyone has actually made gains on a pe program? Thanks

2. benderten2001

Gold Member

Yes !

--But, you had better know going into ANY "PE" program that it's going to require great patience, determination, and LOTS of time and effort.

Sure. --There are skeptics and critics out there about PE.

Understandably, too. --PE does not work well for ALL men and PE results will vary from man to man, as well.
    However, with discipline and again, a determined effort, (some) results certainly are possible.

Typically, it's possible to add between 1 to 2 inches over a LONG period of time and effort. Beyond that, it becomes doubtful at best and seemingly impossible...because it becomes more difficult by that point.

Many men simply quit from discouragement after only a few weeks effort. It will take MUCH LONGER than "a few weeks" !

(Try months and MONTHS....even YEARS ! )

BTW----many guys who have achieved the most impressive results used a variety of PE techniques and regimens over time (as opposed to only one approach).

'Hope this hasn't disheartened you too much, but it's based on my personal experience of about two and one half years, now. I have told the truth as I know it.

You may want to "research" other LPSG threads / topics on the subject of PE. Best wishes. ;)

3. Imported

Gold Member

stillwantmore22: Check out these places: http://www.peforum.net
    http://www.thundersplace.com/forum
    I'm a mod there under the same user name. Check out the newbie forums and give it a shot. If the testimonies from the guys on those forums wont convince you I dont know what will....none of them have hidden agendas as on a pay site. I've personally gone from 6x5 to my current 7.5x6 over a couple years of pretty sporatic efforts.

4. Imported

Gold Member

longjh8: Yes, but as has been said before, the gains are slow. I've been doing PE for about 2-3 years now, and admittedly I haven't been able to do it regularly ALL the time (privacy issues and so forth), but over that time I've gone from 7 to almost 8.5, with about a .5" increase in girth. Still working on it.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Finnmark: Yes, Dpdis, I have certainly made gains.  But not by using the time-consuming and energetic methods so often advertised.  I don't know if they work or not, but I'm sure I'd never have the patience to find out!

I have used the Jes-Extender virtually daily since September 2002 when my erect length was 7".           Today it stands at 8", and - needless to say - I'm still using it!  To say I'm pleased is an understatement.

My great regret is that I didn't start much earlier.  The reason ?  The price.  At $695. it is not for the financially faint-hearted, which I was.  In the end I did, and it has proved the best investment I've ever made.

You can enquire on their website:
    www.jes-extender.dk  -  or email on:
    info@Jes-Extender.dk

6. Imported

Gold Member

lovepump: Intrigued by the jes-extender. Did you have any problems with it--pain, swelling, ruptured blood vessels, curious co-workers? Sounds almost too good to be true....

7. benderten2001

Gold Member

From what I can tell from reading about it, the JES extender looks like a good product...superior in fact to a VERY similar kind of extender which I bought over two years ago. The JES product seems better designed though, especially where the glans is held on the device.

The extender I bought used a nylon rope type fitting around the glans which, after a while, caused friction type blisters. (I was unable to afix any "padding" to remedy that problem as slippage of the rope fitting occurred.) My corona edge was not quite prominent enough to allow the rope to easily stay in place. It appears the JES product uses a "strap-holding approach" which is an improvement over what I used.

As to "pain", I experienced sharp burning sensations (as the tension increased which you're supposed to gradually introduce) However, by breaking up the sessions of using the extender, into say fifteen minute intervals) those burning sensations are manageable.

I noticed no swelling, ruptured blood vessels, or the like.
    Only very slight sorness followed which abated in no time. But your shaft is indeed pretty thoroughly worked in the process. It will look tired! Afterall, it is stretched pretty much to the max!

I believe extenders are safer and better that hanging weights. And, extenders are usually recommended (and generally required) following penis enlargement surgery to help avoid scar tissue from forming and help encourage the lengthening to "set" more permanently.

I gained approximately 3/4" in length within about five months but went onto "other" PE techniques thereafter with yet further results. Most extenders are recommended to be worn a minimum of at least 90 minutes per day but again, these sessions can be broken up for comfort's sake when the burning "stretching" sensations are at their worst.
    (Some burning is to be expected, but don't allow it to become unbearable...you'd be near damage by that point!) No need to "ruin it" in the process of trying to enlarge it! As with any attempt at PE, you must use good judgment and proceed carefully with an extender.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Finnmark: Sorry - only just caught up with these recent posts. I can offer a few comments by way of reply to the questions.

The J-E is very well made (though very expensive!) and, used properly, is not uncomfortable. To begin with, however, some soreness around the corona of the glans may well be experienced. The only thing to do then is to rest for a day or two and don't go in for long sessions. Certainly after a couple of months or so there should be no problem. Eventually, about 2 hours at a time seemed right for me, with a break of 10-15 minutes before continuing. A very important tip is the use of talc around the corona ridge (where the nylon loop fits) every time the J-E is fitted. This is essential, I think.

I recognise the 'burning sensation' Benderten mentions; I've experienced it too. But one shouldn't. It's usually the result of applying too much tension too soon, encouraged by the recommendations in the user manual! The most important thing is to be guided by how you feel; giving yourself pain and discomfort is not going to achieve the desired end, only early discontinuation and disappointment. Use as much tension as is reasonably comfortable (DON'T push your luck) and use the J-E as much as you can in terms of frequency and duration. This latter discipline is, I've found, much more efficacious (and enjoyable) than over-tensioning the device.

Obviously 'frequency and duration' will be dictated largely by your lifestyle, but the best times are those when one is at leisure and free to make 'adjustments', which might be less than easy or appropriate when one is in the public arena!

Benderten mentions 'other PE techniques', and I think he's right in suggesting that the inclusion of these can be helpful too. All these methods can work together successfully, given time and perseverance, but there's no such thing as 'overnight magic'. That lies in our dreams!

9. Imported

Gold Member

rick65: I've been using the jes-extender for about two months and have recently worked up to the websites suggested 12 per day routine. Weekends drop off to about 6 to 9 hrs. Living alone and having privacy has its advantages. I plan of keeping up this routine for a least the next year as see if I can get the gains advertised on there website. My goal is as close to ten inches as possible.

Draft saved Draft deleted