Has Anyone At Any Point In His Career, Found Michael Caine Hot?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by cocktaste, Aug 1, 2008.

1. cocktaste

Gold Member

I was watching some of his old movies, and I couldn't get over the fact that he was pretty sexy.

Did he ever go nude in any films?

2. Northland

Gold Member

Ah yes! The dear sweet lovable Maurice Joseph Micklewhite (strange ain't it how that wasn't the name he kept for the marquee).

Michael Caine has supposedly never appeared naked on film or stage. Says he won't. Says he's worried people would be staring at his penis and not listening to what he had to say. (I suspect he may be right, I know I'd be ogling)

Here are the basics: MICHAEL CAINE - NO NUDE SCENES FOR CAINE in which he states that people would most likely stare at his genitals.

and then this: Michael Caine - Cranky Critic® Star Talk where he says even drunk he wouldn't do it.

More on the man: Michael Caine .com - The Official Michael Caine Website

Now of course, Caine does appear with a nude Sean Connery in The Man Who Would Be King. In an aerial view we see the backside of Connery, arms raised up as Caine puts the kingly vestments on Connery. (oh what I would have given to be on the set at that moment)

And if I recall correctly he was shirtless in The Island (an awful pirate movie if ever I saw one-and I did, back around 1980 or so at The Greenwich Theater over on Greenwich and 12th Street one afternoon. It's modern day pirate and strange, but I was attracted to Caine even then). Written by the man who gave us Jaws (Peter Benchley).

In Dressed To Kill we get to see Caine explore his feminine side as he dons women's clothing-it was beyond weird and the movie sucked.

Sure, Caine is 75; but, he is still one hell of a sexy man-age, as is often the case, has only made him more attractive.

3. tom water

tom water Member

Albums:
    No, never

4. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

As old as he has become, I don't think it'd be just his genitals people stared at. *shudder*

5. Northland

Gold Member

Their fingers type No, but their eyes and mouths say yes.

6. B_JigBohn9x8

B_JigBohn9x8 New Member

His real name is Sir Maurice Joseph Micklewhite, Jr. I don't think his real name would sell many tickets. Tom Jones' real name is Sir Thomas John Woodward, and I don't think that name would sell many records. I could go on...but I've already gone off topic.

7. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

in a word, no

8. Alamut

Alamut Member

Albums:
    While he is the best actor in existence and though his charisma is greater than anyone I know (he can spellbind you through the TV, for christ sake), he is a bit too old :).

9. vectra209

vectra209 New Member

Yes. And didnt we get a rear nude scene in "Get Carter" or was a body double used?(I dont think so ).

Draft saved Draft deleted