Has anyone been filmed naked by a voyeur.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Has anyone been filmed naked by a voyeur.

This happened to me in March of this year.

It turned out that a man with a high powered telephoto camera was hiding in scrub some distance away and filming various males on the free beach in Wellington (NZ).:rolleyes:

I did a search of the usual picture sites but there were no images posted.

In a way I find it kind of flattering that someone should find me sufficiently interesting to want to photograph me in the naked state.:smile: Howard.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow! Hasn’t happened to me (that I know of lol!).

I think you should put a naked picture of yourself on here so we can let you know if we see a match out there anywhere! :biggrin1:

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once did that.
shot some pics of my front neighbour jacking HAPPILY from his window...
IT was a bit strange, but ultimately we developed a window to window jerk off relation... I didn't keep the pics, neither would post them here.. but IT was hot as HELL!

Jonathan2/11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
is that even legal I dont know if I've ever been photographed with out knowing but if I have then I probably wouldn't know but thats kinda creepy to think bout it

D_Sven Svollen

Experimental Member
Media
i think it is ethically wrong and illegal to film someone naked without their consent. I think this is a problem that we will probably see more of in the future since our world is becoming a place where everyone has cameras. Even cell phones these day have cameras, so there is much less privacy in the world now than there was 10 years ago.

i think it is ethically wrong and illegal to film someone naked without their consent. I think this is a problem that we will probably see more of in the future since our world is becoming a place where everyone has cameras. Even cell phones these day have cameras, so there is much less privacy in the world now than there was 10 years ago.

Cell phones in the locker room bother me. I'm not shy about being nude around other guys, but I don't want a picture taken of me showering or changing and posted on the Internet. I have complained to gyms about guys using cell phones in the LR before, and have asked them to post signs prohibiting it. I heard that a gym in the U.S. was sued for this. I usually won't get naked in the locker room if anyone around me is on their cell phone. I just move to an area of the LR where that person isn't to change.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Cell phones in the locker room bother me. I'm not shy about being nude around other guys, but I don't want a picture taken of me showering or changing and posted on the Internet.

I don't care if someone wants to take my pic while I'm buck-naked in the locker room and post it to the Internet. If anyone I know sees it, it's not the same as them seeing a deliberately posed shot - it would be obvious that the pic was taken without my knowledge and that I was doing something perfectly normal - being naked in a locker room.

I don't care if someone wants to take my pic while I'm buck-naked in the locker room and post it to the Internet. If anyone I know sees it, it's not the same as them seeing a deliberately posed shot - it would be obvious that the pic was taken without my knowledge and that I was doing something perfectly normal - being naked in a locker room.

For me, it's because I have a job where I'm in a position of authority over people half my age (both male and female). They are all pretty internet savvy, and it concerns me that they might stuble acorss my picture on-line and share it with the others that I have authority over. I'm worried that it may undermine my authority with the group and make my job more difficult to do. At my job, there are those that would love the opportunity to "get back" at me because I have to constantly administer discipline, report their actions to my superiors and sometime fail them at the tasks they have been assigned.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
A lot of guys have been filmed in locker rooms. Perves with cams in their bags or equipment have done it. They sell it, and it's posted on the net. Maybe, could that be why peeps are covering with a towel?

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is that even legal I dont know if I've ever been photographed with out knowing but if I have then I probably wouldn't know but thats kinda creepy to think bout it

If would depend on the country you are in, and where you are standing.

In the UK, if you are standing on public property, or property you have permission to be on and take photographs from (e.g. your own home), then the pictures are more often than not legal, although the law is rather vague! It all comes down to if the subject has a reasonable right to expect privacy. Standing in the window of your own home and having a wank with no curtains blocking the view would probably not be protected, in fact the photographer could probably have the subject charged with indecent exposure!

There are increasing numbers of "Terrorism/Paedo" claims made against perfectly innocent photographers, and a rising number of Police who are claiming people have broken laws that simply do not exist.

As usual that great eroder of freedom, claims of terrorism, is being used as a 14lb hammer all over the place. Dare to argue about deleting the pictures and next you know you'll be 42 days in detention with no charge. In the USA you could just disappear and get a lovely holiday on the end of Cuba from the same accusations. Your president decided that on accusations of terrorism you won't have the right to a phone call, I'm sure the UK will happily follow any time soon.

What a lovely world we live in.

More details on the UK law here (pdf)

Last edited:

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As a photographer with some 7 cameras, I can tell you that any picture taken in a public place, or where you have permission to be for photography is legal. There have been, as stated above, cases where Community Support Officers (pretend Policeman) have told someone to delete pictures from their camera. It was then they who would have been found guilty of an offence. Reason - if the taking of photos was illegal in that case then the person who told you to delete them has conspired in the destroying of evidence which would/could otherwise have been used in any charge against the photographer that would/could have been made.

So sorry guys, if you are parading around in all your glory and showing off your tackle then you are fare game for anyone with a camera. By the way underskyhere, you have a real nice ass:smile:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm dunno if i've ever had someone film me doing stuff... well that I didn't know about :) haha

However, I have had people steal my pics and use them for themselves. Even had one guy get pics from an old agency that i was with. Ironically, he was friends with my sister, and didnt know we were even related and told her how he got pics of this guy that he had a crush on... She pretended not to know me...then told me about it. THAT is a weird feeling...

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A lot of guys have been filmed in locker rooms. Perves with cams in their bags or equipment have done it. They sell it, and it's posted on the net. Maybe, could that be why peeps are covering with a towel?

My gym chain makes it perfectly clear that having your cell phone on and out anywhere past the check in area is grounds for contract termination with no refund...period. :confused:

One of the trainers said that there were some pics taken a few years ago that showed up online (go figure) involving minors. :mad: