Has anyone been to a bathhouse?

Muscle.Sub

Worshipped Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a well known Bath house here in Houston

Curious to know if it's worth to go? Any stories? Any success? I don't really want to show my face in a place like that but if it's worth going and meeting people I might consider it.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There is a well known Bath house here in Houston

Curious to know if it's worth to go? Any stories? Any success? I don't really want to show my face in a place like that but if it's worth going and meeting people I might consider it.
You would be very popular there, not just because you're "new meat", but also because you have an incredible physique and a huge tool. But beware. There are a lot of unsavory characters there on all sorts of drugs. I know I'll get a lot of kickback from a lot of members here for saying that. Sure, there are some fine people there as well, but I definitely wouldn't go alone.

Muscle.Sub

Worshipped Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You would be very popular there, not just because you're "new meat", but also because you have an incredible physique and a huge tool. But beware. There are a lot of unsavory characters there on all sorts of drugs. I know I'll get a lot of kickback from a lot of members here for saying that. Sure, there are some fine people there as well, but I definitely wouldn't go alone.

Thanks buddy!

Boxersor

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know about that particular bathhouse, but If you've never been to a bathhouse you should go! It's really liberating to experience. I've had plenty of good times in such places. I've only ever been to such places alone and being alone was part of the discovery. So grab your gym bag and head on over! Friday night should be fun. I always prefer to pay for the room over just a locker because that way I always have a place to retreat to, if needed.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks buddy!
Do the bath houses in Houston have private rooms where people have sex? In Atlanta they call them for what they are: Sex Clubs. All sorts of people are having all sorts of sex in all sorts of lighting. Sometimes in complete darkness. In Houston, what you might have are indeed basic bath houses without the overt sex. So they may be ok. Send me a private conversation email if you want some more insight. I don't want to create a bunch of enemies on the public forum.

Reactions: submit452

If your referring to Club Houston and you've never been try it. For your first time do a day time afternoon. Not overly crowded and more relaxed. They have a great pool area to get some sun and meet people. Swim trunks or not it's your option. Great workout room, proper clothing is required in that area only. You can get a onetime pass to check it out. Get a room (different sizes and prices) You can walk around the floors with rooms and quickly figure out who's looking for action. Weekend afternoons is more crowed and party atmosphere. Always had great times there.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes. the big one in dallas has a gym within the building. it's possible to use the gym and showers for a workout and not be in the section where the playrooms, etc are. butt, what's the fun in just a gym? lol

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been with a friend and it was gross. Not the facilities, the guys that were there. I was grabbed more times than I care to think about. Was like throwing fish to a hungry shark...

Left after about an hour.
This has been my experience, too. My friends who say they love it do also admit that it can be hit or miss. Just be prepared and have an escape plan!

D

deleted817718

Yes. And older boyfriend took me when I was 18.

Norcal420

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been to steam in Portland Oregon a few times and always had fun. Diverse and attractive crowd even on week nights. Always seemed clean for what it was went on a massage night had a great time getting rubbed down by three hot naked guys then taking one back to my room

Reactions: Lpsgds_hot