1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Has anyone been to r/massivecock?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by 902369, Nov 2, 2018.

1. 902369

902369 Guest

So big it hurts

Or hooked up with a hung guy from there? Most of the dicks over there look better and bigger than the ones posted here. Share your stories.

Also, the dicks on their subreddit will completely put to rest the myth that black men are bigger, so if you obsess over the false narrative of “bbc” then I wouldn’t click it if I were you because your feelings might get hurt.

2. ravenx

Gold Member Platinum Gold

BBC isn't really a false narrative in my experience. I'm gay so I've seen a lot of dicks. What I've found is that white guys CAN have ones as big as black guys. In other words the largest white ones and the largest black ones can be roughly the same size. But I've also found that it's much more common for black guys to be above average than it is for white guys.

3. 902369

902369 Guest

To this last sentence, I disagree. BBC is a false narrative. I'm gay and I've also seen a lot of dicks. I believe that it is just as common for white men to be above average. The issue is that hung white men are are socially the most desirable (thanks to Eurocentric beauty standards) and as such they are picky with who they have sex, and enter a relationship with. Black men are less picky because black men are not at the top of the (social desirability) food chain. I understand that everyone has their own individual tastes, yet overall this is how things work in societies where white is considered the most attractive.

Therefore, if you are an average looking, slightly pudgy gay white bottom looking for a top with a 10 inch penis, you will likely find black tops interested in fucking you but will not find white tops interested in fucking you. The reason is because the white tops have a plethora of bottoms to choose from that look better than you do. The black tops don't have as many options and so they are "easier" to pursue. This creates and continues the idea that there are more hung black men, but this is not the case. It's just that hung white men are at the top and they simply don't want to hook up with you because they have more options.

There are other reasons why non-blacks (and even some black people) think that black men being more hung is a real thing, but the other reasons may go over your head.

4. ravenx

Lol it has nothing to do with who's interested in fucking you. Go on any gay site like A4A and there will be a lot more above average black guys than white guys.

There have also been a couple scientific studies on this and Africa was the region with the highest average size in the studies. There's no reason for this to be the case unless men from African descent were bigger on average.

David.djr and Rustyridge like this.
  5. 902369

902369 Guest

White guys don’t even use Adam 4 Adam anymore so the comparison can’t be made. And those “scientific studies” have been disproven time after time again.

David.djr likes this.
  6. ravenx

Wrong on both points.

7. 902369

902369 Guest

Right on both points. White gay men don't even use Adam 4 Adam because there are too many non-whites on that website to being with for one, so what are you even talking about? The only white gays that use Adam 4 Adam are the bottom ones obsessed with "BBC", maybe you're one of those...

8. trapmusik6

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is hilarious to read. OP probably also thinks that in 2018 black men only date white trash chicks.

Nosuportneeded and long_uncut like this.
  9. 902369

902369 Guest

I mean let’s look at the quality of white woman that black men date? Both parties are usually raggedy in love. I’m also black by the way, so I know what I’m talking about. You just continue smoking weed and taking 9 inches up your butthole though, be blessed.

10. takethecurve

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    BBC stems from the hyper sexualization of black men in the fear mongering days of pre-jim crow and during segregation and beyond. The idea was to depict black men as sexual animals out to rape pure white women. It was KKK propaganda for recruitment and to justify lynching.

White penis envy has existed about as long, but much of that stemmed from the fact that people just saw more black cock because black men were seen as property and not as humans.

As far as the scientific studies, the differences in average size are within .3 or so inches of one another. Not dramatically different.

Beyond that, a reddit subtheead, or this website which attract certain populations at the exclusion of others are not a representative sample and don't prove or disprove anything.

11. 902369

902369 Guest

I think the subreddit proves that there are just as many hung white men as there are black. That’s all I’m saying, but white men (because they are weird) do not want to believe this.

Nosuportneeded likes this.
  12. Cum_is_Great

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    To play devil's advocate, if there are just as many hung white men as there are black men, and black men a a fraction of the population, wouldn't it mean black men are bigger on average? Lol just saying

Nosuportneeded and trapmusik6 like this.
  13. 902369

902369 Guest

No because when we talk about race, we are taking into consideration white and black races worldwide not just in the United States.

14. Cum_is_Great

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So then wouldn't it be wrong to use a website that is demographically mostly from the United States states as evidence that there is equality?

Again I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

eugl1967 and LilBigWang like this.
  15. 902369

902369 Guest

I guess so but I don't think there will ever be any sort of equality or comparisons because that subreddit is one of the few places on the internet where hung guys post. So if that's not good enough, then nothing is. In which case, we can assume that the sizes are even across races.

16. trapmusik6

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're on a website that a significant number of the members take inches up their butt and engages in a myriad of discussions centered around what is going up peoples butts....

Also, as much as I loathe bringing up these individual's in support of my point, a large number of the female celebrities the majority people hold up as the epitome of beauty date black men.

Furthermore, my family is from "Africa", visited and remain in contact with the people who live there. There is a segment of my family that still lives in THE JUNGLE. As in huts etc. This is not uncommon throughout Africa. Those people are not accounted for and unfortunately corruption, colonization, etc always attach skepticism with the statistics used to state probability.

I apologize for any run on sentences or grammatical errors.

David.djr likes this.
  17. Miss_P

Miss_P Member

On average it's true. I have no doubt about this - at all! Black men are generally larger and their erections more powerful. Higher testosterone levels is also proven from what I've read...

BigJ33 likes this.
  18. dopeboyfresh

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    r/massivecock is a gateway drug to LPSG

19. 902369

902369 Guest

I think you’re the type of white that proves my point from my second response on this thread.

20. 902369

902369 Guest

The other way around. Half of these photos are fake, stories embellished and too much photoshop. Mods should be ashamed and they have the nerve to charge on this website - ha!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice