Has anyone been to r/massivecock?

So big it hurts

Or hooked up with a hung guy from there? Most of the dicks over there look better and bigger than the ones posted here. Share your stories.

Also, the dicks on their subreddit will completely put to rest the myth that black men are bigger, so if you obsess over the false narrative of “bbc” then I wouldn’t click it if I were you because your feelings might get hurt.

ravenx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So big it hurts

Or hooked up with a hung guy from there? Most of the dicks over there look better and bigger than the ones posted here. Share your stories.

Also, the dicks on their subreddit will completely put to rest the myth that black men are bigger, so if you obsess over the false narrative of “bbc” then I wouldn’t click it if I were you because your feelings might get hurt.

BBC isn't really a false narrative in my experience. I'm gay so I've seen a lot of dicks. What I've found is that white guys CAN have ones as big as black guys. In other words the largest white ones and the largest black ones can be roughly the same size. But I've also found that it's much more common for black guys to be above average than it is for white guys.

takethecurve

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
BBC stems from the hyper sexualization of black men in the fear mongering days of pre-jim crow and during segregation and beyond. The idea was to depict black men as sexual animals out to rape pure white women. It was KKK propaganda for recruitment and to justify lynching.

White penis envy has existed about as long, but much of that stemmed from the fact that people just saw more black cock because black men were seen as property and not as humans.

As far as the scientific studies, the differences in average size are within .3 or so inches of one another. Not dramatically different.

Beyond that, a reddit subtheead, or this website which attract certain populations at the exclusion of others are not a representative sample and don't prove or disprove anything.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I visit https://www.reddit.com/r/MassiveCock/ every day to feast on beauties such as hungoakland . . .
EKQ0su3l.jpg

BBC isn't really a false narrative in my experience. I'm gay so I've seen a lot of dicks. What I've found is that white guys CAN have ones as big as black guys. In other words the largest white ones and the largest black ones can be roughly the same size. But I've also found that it's much more common for black guys to be above average than it is for white guys.

To this last sentence, I disagree. BBC is a false narrative. I'm gay and I've also seen a lot of dicks. I believe that it is just as common for white men to be above average. The issue is that hung white men are are socially the most desirable (thanks to Eurocentric beauty standards) and as such they are picky with who they have sex, and enter a relationship with. Black men are less picky because black men are not at the top of the (social desirability) food chain. I understand that everyone has their own individual tastes, yet overall this is how things work in societies where white is considered the most attractive.

Therefore, if you are an average looking, slightly pudgy gay white bottom looking for a top with a 10 inch penis, you will likely find black tops interested in fucking you but will not find white tops interested in fucking you. The reason is because the white tops have a plethora of bottoms to choose from that look better than you do. The black tops don't have as many options and so they are "easier" to pursue. This creates and continues the idea that there are more hung black men, but this is not the case. It's just that hung white men are at the top and they simply don't want to hook up with you because they have more options.

There are other reasons why non-blacks (and even some black people) think that black men being more hung is a real thing, but the other reasons may go over your head.

ravenx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To this last sentence, I disagree. BBC is a false narrative. I'm gay and I've also seen a lot of dicks. I believe that it is just as common for white men to be above average. The issue is that hung white men are are socially the most desirable (thanks to Eurocentric beauty standards) and as such they are picky with who they have sex, and enter a relationship with. Black men are less picky because black men are not at the top of the (social desirability) food chain. I understand that everyone has their own individual tastes, yet overall this is how things work in societies where white is considered the most attractive.

Therefore, if you are an average looking, slightly pudgy gay white bottom looking for a top with a 10 inch penis, you will likely find black tops interested in fucking you but will not find white tops interested in fucking you. The reason is because the white tops have a plethora of bottoms to choose from that look better than you do. The black tops don't have as many options and so they are "easier" to pursue. This creates and continues the idea that there are more hung black men, but this is not the case. It's just that hung white men are at the top and they simply don't want to hook up with you because they have more options.

There are other reasons why non-blacks (and even some black people) think that black men being more hung is a real thing, but the other reasons may go over your head.

Lol it has nothing to do with who's interested in fucking you. Go on any gay site like A4A and there will be a lot more above average black guys than white guys.

There have also been a couple scientific studies on this and Africa was the region with the highest average size in the studies. There's no reason for this to be the case unless men from African descent were bigger on average.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the subreddit proves that there are just as many hung white men as there are black. That’s all I’m saying, but white men (because they are weird) do not want to believe this.
To play devil's advocate, if there are just as many hung white men as there are black men, and black men a a fraction of the population, wouldn't it mean black men are bigger on average? Lol just saying

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No because when we talk about race, we are taking into consideration white and black races worldwide not just in the United States.

So then wouldn't it be wrong to use a website that is demographically mostly from the United States states as evidence that there is equality?

Again I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would want to agree with your point about gay men, but that would just be stereotyping and solely based on perception.

I have many pictures and videos in my gallery. The majority of likes and comments are coming from white guys. Of course that may be due lpsg probably being comprised of 90-95% white dudes, but also shows that a variety of white guys love chocolate.

Lastly, I am first generation. I grew up here. I was seen as black not African. I don't have an accent. I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THE RACIAL UNDERTONES AND DYNAMICS. Also if you understood them you would know that ALL BLACK PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT IS. WE ARE PROFILED WORLDWIDE.

To your second paragraph, which celebrities are you speaking of? I’d like to know (and maybe have a good laugh). That is certainly not the case among gays, and from my perception the same can be said among heterosexuals but perhaps I’m wrong.

What are you saying with your third paragraph? If you’re a black foreigner in the United States you probably don’t understand the racial undertones of this country compared to a black American that has been here for 100’s of years.

Lol it has nothing to do with who's interested in fucking you. Go on any gay site like A4A and there will be a lot more above average black guys than white guys.

There have also been a couple scientific studies on this and Africa was the region with the highest average size in the studies. There's no reason for this to be the case unless men from African descent were bigger on average.

White guys don’t even use Adam 4 Adam anymore so the comparison can’t be made. And those “scientific studies” have been disproven time after time again.

Reactions: David.djr

BBC stems from the hyper sexualization of black men in the fear mongering days of pre-jim crow and during segregation and beyond. The idea was to depict black men as sexual animals out to rape pure white women. It was KKK propaganda for recruitment and to justify lynching.

White penis envy has existed about as long, but much of that stemmed from the fact that people just saw more black cock because black men were seen as property and not as humans.

As far as the scientific studies, the differences in average size are within .3 or so inches of one another. Not dramatically different.

Beyond that, a reddit subtheead, or this website which attract certain populations at the exclusion of others are not a representative sample and don't prove or disprove anything.

I think the subreddit proves that there are just as many hung white men as there are black. That’s all I’m saying, but white men (because they are weird) do not want to believe this.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're on a website that a significant number of the members take inches up their butt and engages in a myriad of discussions centered around what is going up peoples butts....

Also, as much as I loathe bringing up these individual's in support of my point, a large number of the female celebrities the majority people hold up as the epitome of beauty date black men.

Furthermore, my family is from "Africa", visited and remain in contact with the people who live there. There is a segment of my family that still lives in THE JUNGLE. As in huts etc. This is not uncommon throughout Africa. Those people are not accounted for and unfortunately corruption, colonization, etc always attach skepticism with the statistics used to state probability.

I apologize for any run on sentences or grammatical errors.

I mean let’s look at the quality of white woman that black men date? Both parties are usually raggedy in love. I’m also black by the way, so I know what I’m talking about. You just continue smoking weed and taking 9 inches up your butthole though, be blessed.

Reactions: David.djr

Miss_P

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

On average it's true. I have no doubt about this - at all! Black men are generally larger and their erections more powerful. Higher testosterone levels is also proven from what I've read...

Reactions: BigJ33