Has anyone been with a trans?

Dudeson8101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's the predicament. A girl I mess with and I have done the whole strap on thing and so on and so forth. She wants a threesome with a trans so I can experience the real thing. I think I want to, but still have lingering doubts......Suggestions?

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you had the strapon and liked it, why not try the real thing. It's also something that your girl wants, so please her wishes, then you can both have your gf....Sounds hot to me.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yea I've been with a trans.

All 150lbs of GM 700R4 4 speed automatic came crashing down on me after the trans mount broke free from the frame.
The Transfer case didn't help matters much, but luckily I wrestled it off my chest and then onto the garage floor.

So, if you plan on being with a trans, make sure you secure it with a jack before you pull out the bolts!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Yea I've been with a trans.

All 150lbs of GM 700R4 4 speed automatic came crashing down on me after the trans mount broke free from the frame.
The Transfer case didn't help matters much, but luckily I wrestled it off my chest and then onto the garage floor.

So, if you plan on being with a trans, make sure you secure it with a jack before you pull out the bolts!

PMSL!!!^ I was gonna post something like that lol, but yours was funnier Rikter.:tongue: