has anyone bought extenze?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by wants2bebigger, Jun 4, 2008.

1. wants2bebigger

wants2bebigger New Member

so has anyone bought extenze? i mean they flat out say they make you bigger rather than hint at it like other pills do. if so, how long before you saw any increase in size?

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Bob has.

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    haven't bought any (and don't really intend to), but it is a scam. If it does anything, it helps get more blood flowing into the penis, thus giving you a harder erection (which for some means a bigger dick). Thing is, if you go out and buy you some L-Arginine, Zinc, exercise, drink little alcohol and don't smoke, you can get the same (if not better) results as extenze claims to have, and for a hell of a lot less money

4. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Stay away from that and all others. I recently was urged to give these type of gimmicks up. Mostly ther're supposed to add Nitrogen to your bloodstream to increase blood flow, the only thing they increase is the manufacturers bank account.

5. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

SCAM!
    Big time scam there is no pill known to man that will
    increase your girth or your length.
    Try a pump and daily jelquing.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

6. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

The only thing I have found to make me longer and thicker is a hot wet mouth. lol

7. mrsoul

mrsoul New Member

Albums:
    Many of these type of pills contain a few key minerals, amino acids and herbs. A usual mineral is zinc which is important for production of testosterone as well as semen production.

From a nutritional point, any man with a poor diet would notice a benefit from taking a supplement with zinc, copper, L-Argine and assorted herbs.

Many of these manufactures of PE pills would like you to believe that THEY have either an herb that no one else has, and/or a proprietary blend of ingredients that works the best...Don't you believe it.

If you look up the best, natural dietary sources of the above minerals, you will find that unless you eat whole eggs, certain nuts (DON'T SAY IT), seeds, shell fish, etc. - you will not get much zinc into your body.

If your interested in trying supplements, the internet can save you lots of money.

Just a warning: Minerals are not easily excreted from the body, so don't take too much and some of the herbs should not be taken on a continous basis (like more than 2 weeks).

8. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Pumpkin seeds loaded with zinc! (if you like salty tasting seeds)

9. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

just take a daily vitamin. I just checked and the daily vitamins that I got at Wally World have 113% of the daily req. of zinc. get yourself in shape, tone up, some cardio-vascular. maybe do a little jelqing. all this won't cost you a dime, except the vitamins. and don't overdue the vitamins, if you eat right, you don't need to take them everyday. you can take too much and your feet will hurt. trust me I had this happen to me. so take vitamins 3-4 times a week.

10. pony_1

pony_1 New Member

if u decide to try them out anyways (Extinze) get it at walmart (1 month supply) for 29.00 usd

11. hate90

hate90 New Member

if you really want to increase your penis size, go for a penis device

#11 hate90, Jun 19, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2008
  12. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

I am wondering how many times this has been written. Anyone have a count to date?

The one thing that everyone writing these questions again and again has to understand is how the new FDA guidelines work. The guidelines were changed when the FDA outlawed pro-hormones to cover any and all future contingencies. Guys, this is now the dead give-away on all of this stuff.

If something can have an effect on a cellular level, which would include prohormones, hormone replacement in general or anything of the like it is considered a DRUG. If it is considered a drug, in this sense, it will require an MD and a prescription to get it. OTC drugs now require a different testing procedure and certain classifications are not allowed to go OTC.
    To get an exception made, the manufacturer has to prove the drug in question to be pretty much idiot proof.

If there is no basic effect on a cellular level (a major requirement for penis enlargement) it can be marketed as a supplement. All the herbals are marketed under supplement classification.

The old classification system based things on human vs plant based substances and this is where and why prohormones got by for so long. They had to re-write the law to ban prohormones. For many years plant based hormone precursers were not biologically active in humans. Science changed this and now more than 50% of all hormone compounds sold even under traditional names are plant based instead of animal based. This cut the manufacturing costs of the various products by about 70% so that the big drug companies could make even more outlandish profits while maintaining prices to the consumer and MD for the Rx drug.

There is ZERO clinical evidence presented anywhere other than commercial advertising that any of the herbal penis enlargement products sold or manufactured in the United States works. Outside the U.S. the laws are different and the manner in which things are classified differ greatly.

This does not mean that there is not something that does work, it means that nothing being advertised and marketed inside the United States as an easy way to gain size has any measurable biological effect.

The best way to gauge the effectiveness of something that actually does work is by the velocity at which the FDA tries to get it banned and pulled from the shelves.

If they try to pull it quickly it probably did have some effect.

13. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes dont bother with it. If you take something try some vitamins and do P.E.

14. D_SadWrens18

D_SadWrens18 New Member

I have its okay, I never noticed much difference I took it for 3 months and I didnt notice to much.

Draft saved Draft deleted