Has anyone done Foreskin Restoration?

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by TheSecondEric, Oct 22, 2010.

1. TheSecondEric

TheSecondEric Member

Albums:
    Is there anyone out there that's done foreskin restoration and would be willing to show me, ideally in person? I've been considering it for a while, but just am a bit afraid for some reason, and I think seeing the outcome would help me just get it over with.

I'm in the US and travel around the US a decent amount, so if you're willing, let me know where you are and I'll hit you up if I'm coming your way.

Thanks!

2. gra

gra Member

Australia Calling..... I don't think you'll be visiting us soon ?!?!
    However.....
    Don't be afraid... You need to start somewhere/sometime.... If you wish, just like me.
    Google the sites & see what "method" you prefer and what suits you. This is important.
    Patience is the "KEY", and you will obtain results in no time !!!

3. TheSecondEric

TheSecondEric Member

Albums:
    Well, I've done the reading online, but seeing pictures vs actually seeing how the "foreskin" works is kinda different, hence my request. I swear no one has actually done this, given how hard it's been to find someone.

4. ctfukkboy

ctfukkboy New Member

Albums:
    an ex boyfriend of mine has been restoring his foreskin for a few years now. it's a long process and he's still working on it, but he does have more hood than he used to.

5. TheSecondEric

TheSecondEric Member

Albums:
    Any thoughts on how is restored foreskin compared to an actual one?

6. ismail

ismail New Member

Yes. i have been doing it on my own for about two years and I have complete coverage. I did it to add pleasure and I can't even explain how great jerking off feels. To do it you have to stretch the skin from the base of the penis to the head and then stretch the soft skin next tot he head. the scar has to be stretched as well. I would do it again.

7. kinda_hung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am currently!

8. restored

restored New Member

The good advice above is to go to the restoration sites and learn what you can. I used tape & weight methods a dozen years ago, with good results. As far as the world is concerned, I'm uncut. The improvement in sex began after the first couple of weeks of taping (kept covered) and kept improving. What was a pleasurable spasm in my circumcised dick is now a full-body, heels to shoulders explosion. I had no choice about being cut, but restoring was one of the best things I've done for myself.

9. cockaddictedboy

cockaddictedboy New Member

Albums:
    I was cut when I was 11. this is a fucking traditional thing in muslim countries, although it is not obligatory in Islam.
    I am restoring on and off for the last couple of years. My cock was cut tight. Now it is looser, I can masturbate without lube, but I want to have a fully covered glans as soon as possible.
    What would be the fastest way to grow my foreskin ?

Draft saved Draft deleted