Has anyone done non-sexual massage trades?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Dave NoCal, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well? I like both doing and getting masage but don't get enough. I know that massage therapists trade between themselves but how about amateurs? Did it work out well?
    Dave

2. bigsam

bigsam Member

I give non sexual massages all the time. There isn't much to it really.

3. auncut10in

auncut10in Well-Known Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    Dave, I notice that you are from Northern California, I am assuming the Bay Area. You don't give your sexual orientation, but you might want to check out Body Electric in Berkeley. They have men on men massage every Thrusday night where a group gets together for mutual massage. The person getting the massage can tell the person massaging him to not be sexual

4. earllogjam

Gold Member

I have done massage exhanges that started as being non-sexual but always ended up with my cock up someone's butt.

I think it is possible but I don't think I'd be comfortable trading massages with someone I didn't know or trusted simply because it is such an inimate act. I don't really see what's wrong with a massage exchange that may involve genital touching, especially if you are attracted to your massage partner and trust them.

Draft saved Draft deleted