Has anyone else been in this same boat?

8x6baton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello everyone,

For years I have always thought I had a small penis. For some reason I have always thought it was about four inches but because i was too worried about measuring it I've always thought there is no point. Ive had a lot of girlfriends who have all said that my piece is large but I just put it down to them being nice at the time and saying it for the sake of making me feel good. When measuring myself tonight and looking alot up on the internet Ive found out that Its not that bad in size compared. Its 8x6 which isn't the biggest but a fair size. And my question to this prologue is, has anybody else from this site ever been in the same situation in their lives?

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here at LPSG you will never be alone - there will always be someone out there with similar situations as you or me. Just enjoy it here and have fun and keep happy learning and sharing in the forums and discussions etc. Welcome and good to see you here. Cheers.

averageplus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 49. Until 3 years ago, I did not beware of my baton since I thought I was exactly average, maybe a few mm thicker. But, one day, we were 4 colleagues on work and had a look at an erotic video clip showing a guy. They all said he was big, I made no comments, but then afterwards I started inquiring on the statistic distribution of penis sizes.
I am 7"5 long , 5"8 thick, which I now know is big, though not huge.

pony

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am in the same situation at you. I never thought my penis was anything but average. My penis size is 7.75” x 6”. Girl friends said my penis was big. Similarly, I thought they were being nice and that they were small. Over time I found some girls had some issues during intercourse. Then I found out, “over 79% of men have an erected penis girth between 4.00 inches to 5.5 inches and an average length of around 5.5 inches to 6.5 inches” It’s good to know I am a little bigger than average.

remiel

Sexy Member
Media
I've had a similar experience before. However, 8x6 is not bigger than average--it IS huge. At least to me, anyways.