Has anyone else ever noticed. . .

ITakeMyVitamins: Has anyone else ever noticed that your equipment prevents you from lying comfortably on your stomach? Watching a movie on the floor with friends, one side of my hips, usually the left, is always elevated above the other to make room for my goods. I love it! The things we must endure!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
As a freeballer I have no difficulty lying on my stomach unless I'm aroused.

As a youngster, however, I rarely did lie on my stomach in the company of others because it was a sure way to wake up the monster.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1078663941;start=0#1 date=03/07/04 at 05:26:55]As a freeballer I have no difficulty lying on my stomach unless I'm aroused[/quote]

...and then you pole vault out of bed!

I'm also a freeballer and have no problems lying on my stomach, even when I'm aroused. If my stiff cock is upright against my belly, it's not uncomfortable. It might lead to little bit of mattress humping, but that's not a problem unless I'm in the bedding department of Wal-Mart when it happens.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Mattress salesman #1: "Here comes that guy with the big dick to try out our bedding again."

Mattress salesman #2, giggling with glee: "Quick! Let's go watch the security monitor!"

ceg1526: Yup. I trashed my lower back years ago, and as part of the rehab, I used to have to do exercises where I lay on my stomach, extended my arms and lifted them and my legs up in a Superman-flying position, so all your weight is on your abs-pelvis-dick. First time I did it, I was on a thin mat on the floor, and complained to my therapist about how much it hurt, and I wasn't talking about my back. He suggested I use a thicker mat, which was a little better.

As an aside, I once ripped my dick on the hyperextension apparatus at the gym. It's the angled one, with the two pads and the metal bar between them. Just the right space to stuff yourself into, and the metal bar had a burr on the bottom side. When you lift yourself up, my dick scraped up against the burr, leaving a prety painful scratch.

Take care

Ceg

dfox7.3x5: I find it uncomfortable to lay on my stomach. Some years ago I went through a physical therapy program at my HMO. The therapist was an attractive but no-nonsense young woman. When she'd have me lay on my stomach on the poorly padded table I would squirm a bit and try to get comfortable. Finally one day she watched me do this yet again and said "Oh, you GUYS!!"

I sleep on my back or left side. I have better dreams on my back. Probably because in that position I almost always have an erection for at least part of the night.

I'm not young any more but from the waist down I sure am! :D

chipster: I have had several massages on a table that has a well placed slot cut into it.  The slot is about 12" long and 6" wide.  Lying face down my junk hangs comfortably through the slot.  I never thought about where things are when I sleep face down, but lying on this table is a unique and very pleasant feeling.  With my head in the padded ring and my junk hanging free, there are no pressure points at all.  Quite relaxing!  Now I wish I had a similarly designed mattress on my bed.

dfox7.3x5: Before I had PT I had gone to a (male) chiropractor. His "adjustment bench" had a cavity in it that I presumed was to acommodate guys. It was a blessing.

I've had a couple of massages for neck and back troubles, by the same, although the place had a hot guy that didn't seem to want to work on me. (His loss!)

Anyway, the first time this woman gave me a massage was in the summer and I was covered only in a light sheet. So on my back I bulged pretty noticeably, and I wasn't erect at all. By the end of the massage she seemed nervous and left the room quickly. The most recent massage, in winter, involved a thin blanket as well as a sheet. I still showed, but not as much, and she handled it a lot more gracefully.

Next time I'll get a guy for sure!

ORCABOMBER: I can lie on my stomach okay, it's how your legs are spread! :D

LittleBigMan: I had an incident not too long ago where as I was ling on my stomach and adjusting my equipment between my legs, our cat saw it flopping under the covers and attacked it. I screeched and my wife asked what happened. I said, "it's Jeter (our cat's name)! He attacked my peter!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So it does happen? There's an old joke still going around about the dude who was trying to get his wife's garbage disposal going, after she snagged him on the way to take a shower. Yeah, naked. As he squatted down to unclog the disposal, Tom, the cat, attached his swinging peter, or balls, depending on which hung longer. I've always cringed when hearing that joke! Be careful, LittleBigMan, you only have one of those. :D

Luke

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It's best to avoid a box-spring mattress if you have a big dick; defective mattresses can really hurt.

Me? I have no problem laying on my stomach if I don't have an erection. I always sleep on my back to avoid waking up with that particular discomfort in the middle of the night.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1078663941;start=0#11 date=03/08/04 at 15:04:19]So it does happen?  There's an old joke still going around about the dude who was trying to get his wife's garbage disposal going, after she snagged him on the way to take a shower.  Yeah, naked.  As he squatted down to unclog the disposal, Tom, the cat, attached his swinging peter, or balls, depending on which hung longer.  I've always cringed when hearing that joke!   Be careful, LittleBigMan, you only have one of those. :D

Luke[/quote]

My bedsheets look like a circus tent if I wake up with morning wood. Sometimes I am awakened when one of the cats attacks the "mast."

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Mr._dB link=board=meetgreet;num=1078663941;start=0#13 date=03/08/04 at 20:02:46]

My bedsheets look like a circus tent if I wake up with morning wood.  Sometimes I am awakened when one of the cats attacks the "mast."[/quote]
Man, have you thought of trading your cats for a dog or two? Has anyone ever had a dog to tear into your genitals? I've never heard of such a thing. ::)

dfox7.3x5: The best cat we ever had -- for one year almost exactly -- loved to jump on the bed just after I'd crawled in. Back sleeping works best for me, most of the time. But the cat, who loved to play, liked to attack my bulge under the sheet. He had really sharp claws and teeth and once I thought he had wounded me. It turned out OK, however.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
O.K., the last post does it for me. I don't think I'll ever 'pet' a cat again. Damn, how could you keep an animal that treats your appendage like it were cat nip?