Has anyone else ever sat on there dick or balls?

B_aptlinh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
has anyone sat on there dick or balls? I have each, it hurts like hell. Which did you sit on? What one do u think hurt more?

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never sat on my cock. Well, turn over in bed and leant on it every now and again. But I've definitely sat on my bals quite a few times. Tends to be in the summer when it's warm and the're dangling a lot. Not much fun! I've learned to be a bit more careful sitting down now.

tito25

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
YEA...I had this condition called a vericocele block. Also sometime called "cow nut". My testicle was so big that I almost everytime I sat down I would sit right on it, and man was that tough. It wasn't until my wife and I were going through infertility testing that I knew I had a "cow nut", I thought it was normal.

ecd914

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I sit on my nuts quite often even when wearing underware. Worst place for me is in the car and at work. I'm always shifting them around to get comfortable. When I sit on the toilet they sometimes hit the water - man is it cold.

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
Just a fact of life for me, dude. It is almost second nature for me to grab my package and hold it "up" before I sit down. I'm OK in a strap or undies. AND WATCH OUT FOR THE HIGH, COLD WATER IN THE TOILET WHEN SITTING DOWN!!!!!!!!:frown1:

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
haha yeah. luckily it doesn't hurt every time, but I definitely one time after a long break from the gym not only sat on them getting settled into a machine but crunched the hell out of everything with the added effect of whatever weight I had loaded on. I think that may have actually resulted in a yelp!

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In the car is the worst. Not sure how they find their way under but I reposition during a long drive and land right on them. Then the crotch digging while seatbelted and driving begins to pull them out and back up. Doesn't really matter if in underwear or not, they have a mind of their own on hot summer days, LOL. Easier free balling because it's hell to reposition balls that slid out the leg hole. Can't get them back in without a hand down the pants.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes mine get squeezed between my legs. I have never sat on them. I remember a guy in my barracks at Ft. Ord
who was jumping up onto his top bunk and sat on his balls. I heard him make a groan and I asked him what was wrong. He said "I sat on my balls", as he went walking off toward the latrine doubled over.
I have a friend who has the biggest balls I have ever seen. His balls really hang down
low. One winter day he was in a hurry to get in his car. In his haste to get inside he
sat on his balls. He had to go to the doctor. The doctor advised him to get some bed rest. But he has got some awesome low hangers as well as a huge dick. Some guys have all the luck.
nicecircjob