Has anyone else ever sat on there dick or balls?

D_Jarowe Jackhammer

Experimental Member
Media
I usually wear briefs, it keeps everything nice and supported in the front so I rarely have issues with sitting on my junk

Bonus to wearing briefs... keeps things nice and "bulgy" so I can deliberately show off.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is a regular thing for any guy who is well-hung, particularly when freeballing. I don't get any pain with a padded seat because there is enough give in the cushion and the flesh of my leg to prevent painful pressure. On a hard seat I must be more careful. Sitting on my dick is never painful, only uncomfortable. If I am feeling horny then somehow the discomfort becomes pleasure.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
has anyone sat on there dick or balls? I have each, it hurts like hell. Which did you sit on? What one do u think hurt more?
Oh yea....hurts like hell! Usually happens in the summer when I'm freeballing or wearing boxers. That's why I have to wear boxer briefs when at school or work.

D_Larrimore Laprocket

Account Disabled
Media
I used to a bit, but thanks to the wonder of boxer briefs, I'm kept snug and pointed upwards, generally. Also comes with a nice bonus. If I want to show off my cock to a hot girl, I can just pull my shirt up. When pointed straight up and erect, I poke out of my pants (hence why I normally keep it tilted up and to the side).

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, quite a few times but the most embarassing one was a couple of weeks ago when I ask my gf to roll over because I realized that my balls where stuck under her when I tried to move away!! She has been giving grief about it for the past two weeks now, and it has become kind of a joke between us.

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I had two balls it was a real hassle getting comfortable sitting down or getting out of bed. It seems like I would always be adjusting in the car or in a chair. I occasionally would get stares like I am a pervert. It is a little better with only one nut, but tighter briefs help a lot. I also hate hitting the water in a toilet with my ball, or the rim with my cock. Seems so unsanitary.

D_Harry_Krautch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yeah, and that is why i can't go commando - especially when you are in the presence of other people and you sit on your balls and give a groan or "ouch", and the awkward question, are you ok, what is wrong?? :))