Has anyone else experienced this?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lms28, Dec 6, 2011.

1. lms28

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So, the last two times I've orgasmed (sex two days ago, rubbed one out yesterday), I've gotten a MASSIVE headache during the orgasm. I've never had that happen before. Did a little research online and mostly found old posts on "ask" type sites with no recent posts so I didn't feel the info i found was very helpful.

Has this happened to any of you before? Any thoughts or advice? If it comes to it, I'll get to a doctor (no pun intended), but I'd love to avoid that if I could.

2. bigirishman

bigirishman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    has happened me a few times.
    But only very few and randomly maby 3-4 times in my life.
    The sudden pain can be really scary.
    If it continues id go to the doctor

3. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never happened to me before. If anything, if I wake up to a headache, I sometimes rub one out and the headache is gone.

Sorry, I can't help you.

4. B_yohoo

B_yohoo New Member

Sometimes has appenead to me. Especially when extremely tired, didn't sleep, or having a big hangover after a very alcoholic night. It looks like it is linked with blood flow... when I'm close to the climax my head pulse like is going to explode, but then the pain goes away very fast...

Anyway I don't usually suffer of headache at all

5. madforall

madforall New Member

Occasionally, it's nothing big to worry about so long as it's not everytime. My girlfriend has the same problem as well, again, not all times.

6. Guill

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had that happen before once. My friend's boyfriend also had that start happen when they started having sex. Fortunate and awkward that friends mom is a neurologist and she asked her about it. Good news is that it is kinda common and should go away. I don't think that there is anything you can do about it. If it doesn't go away then I would go see a doctor.

7. bigguy4u

bigguy4u Active Member

Albums:
    Happend to me for a while but, hvent had that happen for a while now

8. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
  9. B_PATRICKMCC55

B_PATRICKMCC55 New Member

This does happen during orgasm, and it is cause by the profiund changes your brain undergoes during an orgasm. Multiple nerves send signals of pleasure to your brain; nerves connected to your penis, your prostate, your scrotum, and your nipples. As they are stimulated, the pleasure center of your brain becomes overactive. As you orgasm the brain region behind the left eye, called the lateral orbitofrontal cortex , known as the center of reason part of the brain actually shuts down during the orgasm. The profiund changes you brain goes through during an orgasm can cause other synapses to become involved involuntarily. Headaches, crying, laughter, are common complaints after and during an orgasm.
    Fortunately, these odd events are relatively rare, and generally are not consistently apparent, so most likely you will not experience your headaches very often.

10. upone

upone New Member

I agree with MarkLondon. It is probably nothing, but it can be a sign of high blood pressure, among other things.

11. nickthebrick1

nickthebrick1 Active Member

Albums:
    I had sex with my old girlfriend and she got the worst migrain from orgasm. so i guess it can happen to girls also.

12. lms28

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you all for the input, I do appreciate it! And obviously I'm hopeful you're all correct and it's nothing to be concerned about (provided it doesn't continue).

Thanks for the links, Mark. After I posted and left the house, it occurred to me that I should have done a search first. Oh well. Someday I'll learn.

13. mathews183

mathews183 New Member

I've also had this happen a few times too! It's extremely rare for me thought. The pain is in the back of my head while I jerk off and when I get close and climax my head is just reeling and pulsing really hard, but it does go away quick. It's kinda scary sometimes, it feels like I don't have enough blood pumping through my veins or something.

14. tulsabyla

tulsabyla Member

I would still get your blood pressure checked.

15. lms28

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, prolly not a bad move. Thanks! :smile:

16. D_Harry_Butz

D_Harry_Butz New Member

Earlier this year there was a period of a few weeks where this would always happen, was very scary actually.

I always found breathing helped, I noticed that when I was masturbating, I would hold my breath naturally. When I stopped doing that, it went away.

17. Voglener

Voglener Active Member

It has happened to me once and quite recent. I just turned 47 so I'm not a kid. I thought it might have something to do with blood pressure. It was a terrible headache that came on just as I started to cum. It "nearly" ruined my orgasm. I say nearly because any orgasm by definition is a good feeling in my book. ;-)

18. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh I didn't intend to imply that you should have searched first. If everyone did that there'd be no new threads by now! I only managed to find those threads because I'd posted in them myself and remembered doing so.

19. dunstop123321

dunstop123321 New Member

This happened to me for a sretch a few years back, every time I jerked off. It got a really bad and scared me pretty fierce.

I layed off of it for a few weeks and then came back, and everything was ok. I'd take a break and see a doctor if it continues

20. justbigenuff

justbigenuff New Member

You do need to see a doctor. The majority of the time it's nothing, but you need your blood pressure checked for sure. Migraine sexualis is quite common, & i've even had it occasionally myself, even though i don't get migraines under other circumstances. Very rarely, the headache could mean something much more serious like a leaking aneurysm.
    :)

Draft saved Draft deleted