Has anyone else experienced this?

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, the last two times I've orgasmed (sex two days ago, rubbed one out yesterday), I've gotten a MASSIVE headache during the orgasm. I've never had that happen before. Did a little research online and mostly found old posts on "ask" type sites with no recent posts so I didn't feel the info i found was very helpful.

Has this happened to any of you before? Any thoughts or advice? If it comes to it, I'll get to a doctor (no pun intended), but I'd love to avoid that if I could.

Sex headaches are real... Talk to your doctor.

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You do need to see a doctor. The majority of the time it's nothing, but you need your blood pressure checked for sure. Migraine sexualis is quite common, & i've even had it occasionally myself, even though i don't get migraines under other circumstances. Very rarely, the headache could mean something much more serious like a leaking aneurysm.
:)

thanks!

snbk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a doctor is in order. in the meantime take one aspirin every day. my doctor actually gave me the evil eye because i had stopped taking the dammed aspirin. but, i do feel better when i take it so drink a half gallon of water per day and take one aspirin in the morning. its the new 'the pill'