Has anyone else felt a tear when going deep?

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jesus Christ! is this not the site that has members with 10 inches? How are my stats so threatening. Which you say isn't while simultaneously differing from the point Of The Question.
To point out "how enormous" I am...psyche.
Members?
Not even 1 NBPL on this site or I must 've missed that one.
( Perhaps you have seen members with 10"? )
That explains everything.
Thank you Zyz to clarify his problem.
So I apologise also for my previous comments.

shudder69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure you're quite amused with yourself. Like a cat that got that cream but you should really stop licking yourself.

Mine may be spiked might have been a side effect of my circumcision. But I'm sure I can find solace in that it's grown past the age of 14.

I've seen members make mention of other members being huge.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I'm sure you're quite amused with yourself. Like a cat that got that cream but you should really stop licking yourself.

Mine may be spiked might have been a side effect of my circumcision. But I'm sure I can find solace in that it's grown past the age of 14.

I've seen members make mention of other members being huge.

*YAWN*

Are you still here? [looks nonchalantly at fingernails on right hand, with an air of mild disdain]

You are quite the dullest creature. Perhaps this also does the ladies in?

Step away from the keyboard, please!

shudder69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's my thread [He types puzzled looking at the 1%] for someone 99% straight. You definitely have an air about you Lance.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
How did you guess?

I have a very discerning eye. And a professional interest in anatomy.

Also several athletic Dutch lady friends and some little experience of Spain, for reference.

Of course, that was an entirely rhetorical question... but I thought I'd answer it anyway. :smile:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this thread of your, OP...

Which Nico will respond..

Kind supportive Nico?

Everyone needs to get along but I am skeptical as hell Nico?

Rude bastard Nico?

Or Catty bitch Nico?

Decisions, decisions..

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Fuck off you boring little man.

It's this kind of directness that has evoked my feelings of admiration and affection for The Dragon.

It's my thread [He types puzzled looking at the 1%] for someone 99% straight. You definitely have an air about you Lance.
Your punctuation is disgraceful! The air is known as education. And you may start, but never own a thread.

Now do as the nice lady suggests.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a very discerning eye. And a professional interest in anatomy.

Also several athletic Dutch lady friends and some little experience of Spain, for reference.

Of course, that was an entirely rhetorical question... but I thought I'd answer it anyway. :smile:

But of course.

I'm finding your syntax very arousing.

Go on, post some more.:biggrin1:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OP, you obviously are under the delusion that we are, as a group, stupid enough not to recognize what amounts to poorly crafted fiction. As has been pointed out, all of your elements seem to be drawn from the usual garbage that seems to pass as erotic literature around these parts.

Even if you are the size you say you are, which is highly doubtful, any "tearing" you are supposedly feeling is do to your utter success at being a lousy fuck. A seriously lousy fuck with absolutely no consideration for anyone else unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end of your cock.

As for the women supposedly bearing through the pain of internal tearing to continue fucking till the grim end? Either you have lucked into a statistically unlikely run of hardcore masochists, or they were not tearing at all and were in fact grimacing at the realization that you have no technique, and fuck like a drunken midget riding an alpaca.

As Petite pointed out, most women would call a halt to the proceedings and if ya tried to go further, would buck your sorry ass off of them.

The most likely possibility is that you are full of shit. This entire thread is some pathetic attempt on your part to glean faint praise at how incredibly big you are from the sad little fucks who will fall for such transparent efforts.

Your story has fallen apart in numerous places, ad you just are embarrassing yourself further in your attempts to re-mold it into something less obviously fictitious.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
this thread of your, OP...

Which Nico will respond..

Kind supportive Nico?

Everyone needs to get along but I am skeptical as hell Nico?

Rude bastard Nico?

Or Catty bitch Nico?

Decisions, decisions..

I see that kind, supportive Nico won through...

...or they were not tearing at all and were in fact grimacing at the realization that you have no technique, and fuck like a drunken midget riding an alpaca.

Nico, Nico! Your visual imagery is a delight. :biggrin1:

Of course, in making this comparison, I'm sure that no offence was intended towards those of restricted growth, and no animals were harmed in the development of the simile.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps you're just so beautiful it hurts?

Let's review the evidence...
1. All of your partners want you to hurry foreplay & experience pain after 4 min.
2. Most/all lock their legs to prevent you entering them.
3. You cause all of them damage, despite being a size most vaginas will accommodate when aroused.
4. The chances of regularly finding a hymen on a virgin in the modern world is slim.
5. Strangely, all of the women you've been with gush like an overturned milk tanker at climax (& in less than 8 min total foreplay & penetrative sex).

The possible conclusions are thus:
A) based on 5 - you're a god!
B) based on 1-3 - you're pretty but crap in bed.
C) based on 4 - you've gleaned important information from 1950s textbooks.

Taking everything into consideration...

What on earth is that smell?

LMAO

Thank you for saving me the effort

What a load of b...

shudder69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy Hell! this is fucking sad. Men pretending to be women while somehow pretending as though you have a valid point. I didn't ask a Fucking thing about my size you fucking troglodytes. The question, was the question!.
There was no deeper meaning to be had.

I made the unfortunate mistake of trying to correct peoples assumptions. On the off chance of getting a legitimate answer. By giving detailed information; everything said has been about me somehow wanting, praise for my dick. When? when the hell did I ever ask about my dick?.

I created the thread you limp dick wannabe king of the hill. Ask yourself this what kind of loser. Tries to pull a "So say we all" on a fucking thread because. The posters life seems to hard for you to understand. Which wasn't even the question!. Then followed by groupies on strictly to comment "you're so cool, fuck this guy".

I didn't ask about my dick. Because I'm not worried about my dick. I'm also not worried about getting laid. I asked about a particular issue I come across.

Your responses of disbelief are quite the ego booster. But your dead wrong if you think I take unimaginative recycled insults on the chin. Above all it's about how pleased you are with yourselves. It's pathetic cause while you bitch on here. I either get something to eat or get spit polished.

This is insane Hey Nico how bout you go fuck yourself then cry yourself to sleep, with your cum on your stomach repeating "I wish I had a man..wah...wah...wah" per usual. Which I'm guessing a lot of you do as well.

You know what's very unlikely a woman being a member to this website. What's even more unlikely is "they" would be for years.
Talk about a unique story there's bound to be one behind each member. Especially the obvious fake ones.

The only difference is that mine isn't a cause for wanting to slit my wrists like the rest of you.

Last edited:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Holy Hell! this is fucking sad. Men pretending to be women while somehow pretending as though you have a valid point. I didn't ask a Fucking thing about my size you fucking troglodytes. The question, was the question!.
There was no deeper meaning to be had.

I made the unfortunate mistake of trying to correct peoples assumptions. On the off chance of getting a legitimate answer. By giving detailed information; everything said has been about me somehow wanting, praise for my dick. When? when the hell did I ever ask about my dick?.

I created the thread you limp dick wannabe king of the hill. Ask yourself this what kind of loser. Tries to pull a "So say we all" on a fucking thread because. The posters life seems to hard for you to understand. Which wasn't even the question!. Then followed by groupies on strictly to comment "you're so cool, fuck this guy".

I didn't ask about my dick. Because I'm not worried about my dick. I'm also not worried about getting laid. I asked about a particular issue I come across.

Your responses of disbelief are quite the ego booster. But your dead wrong if you think I take unimaginative recycled insults on the chin. Above all it's about how pleased you are with yourselves. It's pathetic cause while you bitch on here. I either get something to eat or get spit polished.

This is insane Hey Nico how bout you go fuck yourself then cry yourself to sleep, with your cum on your stomach repeating "I wish I had a man..wah...wah...wah" per usual. Which I'm guessing a lot of you do as well.

You know what's very unlikely a woman being a member to this website. What's even more unlikely is "they" would be for years.
Talk about a unique story there's bound to be one behind each member. Especially the obvious fake ones.

The only difference is that mine isn't a cause for wanting to slit my wrists like the rest of you.
Fuck. and. You.

:biggrin1:

The women you just insulted are in fact actual women. Many f them are verified (something you have not done) and are aslo part of the "real Women's group" which requires live chat veri if I am not mistaken. Tred with caution you stupid little bint.

As for my remarks, as sarcastic as they may be, they are valid. IF you are the size you say, and are not properly prepping your partners, then hell yes, injury can occur. Not one person here disputed that. What we are questioning is the fact that they all seem to bear through the pain and com gushingly each time. Petite tried, very nicely, to point out that any woman would be recoiling in pain and would not want to proceed. Now i am not a woman, but as a vers gay man, I now that there have been times I have overdid it, and have, yes bled. Yes I know they are different orifices, but as someone who has experienced a "tearing" pain, I can teal you that I stopped the scene right quick.

So unless they were either masochistic in nature, these women would not have wanted or indeed let you continue. Simple fact.

Or maybe they all have some underlying condition that is causing this Again the odds would be staggering that you would be having this kind of luck without something short of gypsy curse being placed on your sorry ass.

Ok maybe you were slipping into the anterior and not posterior fornix. For some women, depending on the size of the partner and her own internal geography, this can be akin to being kicked in the balls if ya slam full force into it. aybe that is what you re feelig. Again though tht says little of your skils, attentiveness, compssion, or abillity to fuckin lear from your mistakes, all of which equals YOU being a lousy as fuck sex partner.

Truth hurts.

Now excuse me as I need to pack for my weekend with my Guy. Somone who knows how to fuck. God does he know how to fuck. Enjoy yer hand this weekend...like ya do EVERY night.:biggrin1: