Has anyone else posted pictures on RatARod?

zaphod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted a few of my pictures on RateARod, just for the hell of it. I've got pretty high ratings. It would be nice if there were more women who viewed the site, it seems like most of the people voting are gay men. I have no problem showing pictures of my penis on the internet, but I will not put nude pictures with my face. Has anyone else posted on RateARod other than me? (My screen mame on RateARod is "lazlong")

Alecia19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Spladle said:
I have not posted any pictures there, but it sounds like a fun site!

Ratearod.com is a fun site but when or if you check it out just notice how the vast majority of the top rated guys only post 1 picture. Alot of the pictures on there i believe are enhanced.

zaphod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of the top pictures are probably enhanced. I think the site should requre at least two different pictures, that would eliminate some of the photoshop ones. If you look at the top 50, there are very few that are over 8 inches, most are between 7 or 8 inches, with a few undar 7 inches. It just shows hoe rare anything over 8 inches actually is.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes!!!! Hung is on Rate A Rod. You can view him at Rate A Rod by doing a search on the site and enter: Normalrod~8 or Normalrod1~4

I enjoy being on the site and check it out often.

B_Goodidea

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I posted a few pics of myself on ratearod a while back, i was real suprised with the response that i got, majority of comments were great. My user name on ratearod is the same as here "Goodidea" pic #3 is the same one i posted here, I'm interested to hear any comments

D_Ted Riding Hooded

Experimental Member
Media
I've got a profile on there........under the name of 'fiesta'. Don't go on there very often but if some of the blokes on here are there I might have to return!! Pity there aren't more women there but I suppose it is a 'gay' site...

eager2do2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have posted on ratearod. Another good site is wifelovers.com. There is a guy section and a wife section. I always get a lot of mail after posting, lol.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously this is a question for the guys and I don't have the equipment needed for that one but I think when I do get up the courage to post some pics I might go to rate-a-rack!