Has Anyone Else Tried Estim? It's Sometimes Called Electro Sex ..

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
[video=medium]1625212[/video][photo=large]1396791[/photo][photo=large]1396791[/photo][photo=large]1396790[/photo]I have been playing with estim for about 6 years now . I find it to be a way to have a hands free orgasm.

Reactions: mrsheen_au

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've used pads on my nipples which is pretty cool, but only a novice, and despite getting the conductive cord, didn't find it worked too well on my cock. Definitely something I want to explore more!
You should go for it .. watch the nipples its near your heart

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought a Vitatronic TENS device with the following technical data.
Output voltage: Idling 0 to 80 V.
With terminating resistor 500 ohms
Pulse amplitude: measured at terminating resistor 500 ohms; 0 to 90 mA
(maximum output)
Frequency: 1-250 Hz

With this device I manage to trigger an orgasm.

The one electrode is a Hegar dilator with 12,5mm diameter which is isolated to the top, which I slide into the urethra through the prostate, and the other electrode I slide, Isolated to the front in the anus. With this arrangement, I can optimally stimulate the prostate.
The electrode for the prostate, I made myself from a Caipirinja ice core metal 20 cm long self-made. For this purpose, I have insulated the upper thin end with insulating tape so that only the thick front side is uninsulated. This end is then inserted into the anus to the prostate.
The Caipirinja metal ice core can be obtained in the kitchen accessory trade e.g. Hoarding for the price of about 12 euros.
Have a look at the following link.
http://www.barstuff.de/index.php?sid=3&prodid=290

By the way, the polarity can be chosen by feeling. Personally, I have achieved good results, in which I reversed during a season + - (the polarity).
Just try it out.
Incidentally, the sperm anyway runs out with me almost without orgasm, but that seems to be normal with 73 years and 27595 masturbation.

:)

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes once with nipple clamps. I did not like the pain. It was like have bees stinging my nipples.