Has anyone else witnessed a sex act in a strip club?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Lakeshore, May 29, 2011.

1. Lakeshore

Lakeshore Active Member

I entered a strip club in Tulsa, OK where a man was celebrating his b'day. At the front of the stage a young lady was giving him his present. She was sitting on his face in full view of everyone and he was having a great time licking and sucking her in front of all the patrons. I only had one thought: If the law bolts in here we're all in trouble. It was hot, though! And I kept watching, of course.

2. ctguy784

ctguy784 New Member

Albums:
    what the ...
    that's not the kind of 'gift' i would want to receive from a random stripper, prob trashy and cracked out as hell, in bumfuck, OK ... the gift of countless STDs ... not a good look

3. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I did in Amsterdam few years ago, the actors and actresses did a lot of funny things with the crowd but no sexual contact. Interesting and sometimes funny in some ways but didn't really turn me on.

4. D_Suckleberry Hound

D_Suckleberry Hound New Member

does participation count?

5. csp807

csp807 New Member

In Italy, yes.

6. bumrubber

bumrubber New Member

About 3 times I've seen outright fucking in the OPEN couch area, and even on the main floor.

One of these times, 4 bouncers came over. 2 pulled the girl off the guy, wrapped her in a coat and carried her off. The other 2 picked up the guy and carried him out. All very gentle and efficient-like!

7. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    I never have been to a strip, but I have friends who often go, and I've never heard of that happening before, but I'm sure it does.

8. D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke New Member

In Toronto on business a few years ago went to a strip called "Zanzibar!" located downtown on Yonge street. A young 22 year old at the time, I had one stripper all over me.

Kissed my neck while she brought my hands up to her tits and jerked me off through my pants.

Went to another strip club in Edmonton and had two of the strippers dyke out in front of me for $200. This included kissing, titty licking, fingering, and eating out (pussy and ass).

I'm getting all nostalgic. Think I might hit up the peelers tonight. See what unfolds. :biggrin1:

9. Lakeshore

Lakeshore Active Member

Another time in an obscure club in Tulsa, OK, a woman stood up at the front of the club's stage and announced to all that she wanted to suck a hung man's cock up on stage for all to witness. She pointed him out and the owner took up a collection for the pair, then locked the doors. She had him undress, sit in a chair onstage and sucked his dick 'til he deposited his load in her mouth. She stood up, got this cocky look on her face and dribbled his cum onto the stage floor. The doors were then unlocked and everyone went home. Don't know who cleaned up the mess.

10. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That was me...Worst job ever

11. Lakeshore

Lakeshore Active Member

Lol! Bob, sorry to hear that.

12. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

I was in the Second Story Bar, 157 E. Ohio St., Chicago, sometime back in the late '90s, during the summertime. Was waiting for my friend Jeff to show up and he was running late. While I was standing around waiting, a man stuck his hand up the shorts of a hustler and jerked off (to climax) the hustler right there at the bar.

13. MrToolhung

Gold Member

I have seen it happen in bar called Brothers in Kalamazoo a few times. The guys would come out into the crowd and they would let some of the guys in the audience blow them for a few minutes and then they move on to the next patron.

14. gobigold

gobigold Active Member

Amsterdam. Club called something like "Big Bananas". A small theater with a stage actually, the whole experience was rather sleezy. Mostly Japanese tourists in the audience. A very odd American guy sat down next to me and proudly showed me the bag of DVDs he'd just bought. I didn't have the heart to tell him that they wouldn't work in his US DVD player (this was before the advent of computers with universal DVD drives.)

The acts were a combination of stupid - I remember someone in a gorilla suit; audience participation - some game that involved stick bananas up "you know where"; some strippers; and some real sex on stage. As I remember the curtain opened with the couple already going at it and after a few minutes the curtain closed and that was it. It was clear that the sex was real.

I left feeling very, very dirty and in need of a shower.

15. D_Selmus_Swallow

D_Selmus_Swallow Account Disabled

Witnessed and received.

16. SprkE08

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    at a male strip club here in phoenix

but that's no surprise as the strippers there at this scuzzy joint are known to prostitute to make ends meet.

17. yeahyeah8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes- but only at the more seedy strip clubs... the kind of places you would never want to brag about getting your load off at...

18. Uncutpete

Gold Member

Albums:
    8 random experiences. These are all hetero or lesbian sex.
    1) In the 70's there were several fairly big places in New York with live sex shows all the time. Some of them were actually very very sexy -- but I have an appetite for this stuff.
    2) Late 80's in SF, both hetero sex shows and lesbian sex in my lap
    3) Early 90's NY, very pretty and young girl fucks me with a condom in the VIP room of a strip club at lunch time.
    4)In the 90's. In Sydney, a fairly high end club. It was a very stylish sex show, all the way to ejaculation. Great. The couple were both very attractive. The fuck was very athletic
    5) Late 1990's, beautiful girl in the highest end strip club in Memphis made me cum by humping me while I had my fingers deep inside her. Tons of lesbian sex right on the dance floor.
    6) in the early 2000's in a big club in Philadelphia, lesbian sex in my lap, for around $50. Every 10th act or so on the dance floor.
    7)Early 2000's Amsterdam a live sex show in a fairly large theatre with many tourists. Some of the many acts were very attractive and very hot. It did not make me feel dirty at all.
    8) In Paris until 3 years ago, live couple sex acts, once to ejaculation, ranging from hot to completely on fire, in a club that is certainly not seedy... quite expensive.
    But the guy who paid $200 to see two girls overpaid.

#18 Uncutpete, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  19. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    I haven't witnessed one, but a buddy of mine said he paid his stripper extra and she gave him "extra". He said she was good. I just couldn't do that myself. But to each his own.

Simba

20. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

I've seen the live sex shows in bars in Thailand. The guy and girl did all the positions - sucking his cock, fucking her in a variety of positions, etc. It was quite boring surprisingly.

As for myself, I've had lap dancers in Vegas grind against me and dry humped me. Felt great, but no happy ending.

Draft saved Draft deleted