Has anyone else witnessed a sex act in a strip club?

bigwheel350

1st Like
Media
Not quite a strip club story, but still a an awesome story..
Back in the early 2000's in Lebanon, Pa. I was around 20..
A buddy and I were driving around bored with nothing to do.Then suddenly we came across an adult book store. Neither of us had ever went in an adult book store. So we decided we would check it out. Well we get there and i see the normal vewing rooms. Then me and my buddy see this sign that says 15$ for good times. So we ask what that means, the guy behind the counter said you go in and you jerk off to a hot chick behind glass. Before I could say anything, my buddy laid 15$ down,and headed back to the room...
After no more then 15/20 mins my buddy comes out saying that was amazing and i needed to try it. So after his coaxing i decided to give it a try.
So just as i go in i see a different women from the one my buddy described. After a little small talk with this sexy super busty dark haired girl. I finally get my dick out, she looks at my dick from behind the glass and her eyes look like they may bulge out of her sockets. She said holy fuck dude how do you you walk around witg that...lol I just laughed...afer a few mins of getting harder, She say hold on a sec....
So im waiting an all of a sudden a door swings open and its her totally nude. She then tells me she's never even seen a dick as big as mine, and then she said she had to try me out..
Before I knew it,she was ridding my dick like a wild stallion. Fucking me harder then i have ever fucked before . After a good 20 mins of ridding, she tells me how shes never had anybody wreck her pussy like this and she wants to try some other things...
So in all in...She then makes me stands up bend over and for the first and only time in my life i had a super sexy chick eating my asshole like it was a fucking all you can eat buffet. The pleasure i felt was unsubscribe. I then fucked her doggystyle for the next half hr,before she begged me to stretch her asshole out with my moster cock..As i went to enter she slapped some ky on my dick and shoved it her ass..
After another 45 mins, includinging a incredible bj..
I stuxk my dick back in her ass for another few mins before finally exploding deep in her asshole.
After that we both got dressed. She then gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and i left the room..
My buddy was waiting out there with a shocked look...
Dude, you were in there almost 3 hrs! Wtf happened...
I just laughed and said ill tell ya later..
Crazy i know but this story is as real as it gets..

hd4me2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a strip club, but regular cocktail lounge/dance bar, at a table off the dance floor. She wiggled her short skirted ass over to the guy sitting there. She positions herself above him and he gets his dick out the waistband of his sweatpants. We were about a half dozen couples, watching from 15 feet away. It was over in about 30 seconds (I would've lasted just as long, haha).

The bartender threw them out.

I wanted to applause them for their feat.

B_MrThirteenInch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out here in the west (CA,AZ,NV) there are basically two types of clubs--Topless (alcohol served/21 and up only) and nude (no alcohol/18 and up). In CA if they are topless or nude they have to be at least 6 feet away (on stage). Lap dances are allowed but only with something covering the top and bottom. Grinding/touching is illegal but does happen at some clubs. This is all main floor stuff. In the VIP rooms the same rules apply but depending on the dancer and club more can happen.

Having said all that these are some of the things I have seen or has happened to me.

In Tucson, Az., in a topless club, in the late afternoon, a very busty dancer wore a "wrap" (like a very thin bathrobe). It was dark in the club and I sat at a table in the corner against the wall. She used it to hide her sucking my head and licking my shaft, through my pants as if grew down towards my knee. I didn't cum (I take forever) but my pants leg got soaked from precum and her licking. Very hot.

In CA, in topless clubs, on the floor, other than grinding, and "tenting", haven't seen much happen. In the VIPs I have had dancer's hands down my pants, sucking and licking through my pants, and some have taken it out to see and feel. Pretty much the same in nude club VIP's except some have sucked on it.

Several years ago in El Paso Texas, in a very dark club, the dancer on stage moved her bikini bottom aside, grabbed a guy's head, sitting at the front of the stage and buried him between her legs. I was too far away to see what actually happened but I could smell the scent of her pussy juice--I'm pretty sure he was having fun.

Through all of it I love the reactions. But that's another blog.

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only a few cheesy girl on girl ones, actually in a club, so tame they would hardy count.

Mind you it's been years since I went to a strip club so I've no idea what the scene in UK clubs is like nowadays.

I did go to a private stag do where there were some strippers hired for the nights entertainment and they were pretty wild with some of the guests; to be honest I suspect there may have been some full on sex that night but I was a bit out of it and my recollection is a bit hazy...

Last edited:

McFatCock

Sexy Member
Media
strip club in NYC called Riviera. 30$ private dances you can touch the girls anywhere you want except for pussy. Spend enough money and u will be getting ur dick sucked by 2 gorgeous girls in the vip room

D

deleted278588

I bought a private room for friend and I for his birthday. After about 15 minutes I look over and his dick is out and she is jerking him. For some reason my girl is scared and thinks we are cops.... So I didn't get jerked but my friend did :/

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Have been several times to the French swinger club, L'Extasia. They have a disco with young very attractive pole dancers, who start off clothed then end up nude. After their act they go upstairs to the swinging section of the club and put on sex shows, fucking with one or two attractive well hung young guys on a raised platform with a double bed in the main room, which has several other beds. It's very erotic to be having a 4some with another couple while gorgeous young teens are fucking close by!

I've worked in strip clubs and gotten fucked in them a few times, once in front of a room full of people. Another time one of our bouncers ate my pussy while I sat on the stage. (I was off that night but just hanging around.)

Gatling

Experimental Member
Media
I walked into a Los Angeles club a few years ago wearing a suit with somewhat loose fitting pants. I was standing looking around when a girl walked up to me, thrust her had down my pants, started massaging my dick and said "let's get a private dance.". How could I turn down such an invite?

I'm sitting in a chair in the private room. She turns around sticks her ass in my face, bends over, pulls out my cock and starts blowing me. (Needless to say she was very flexible).

I was so surprised and turned on that I came very quickly-- in her mouth.

We left and she charged me $20 for one "dance". I think I tipped her another $20.

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
few years ago in montreal, for 10 bucks the striper would lay you on your back on stage, and jerk you in your pants to completion. I was with a group of friends and this girl that I never thought in a million years, was so turned on that she sat on my lap and grinded my dick and rubbed it thru my jeans.

in costa rica as a twenty year old got a lap dance and the stripper took off my shirt and rubbed her chest all over mine. I thought this was awesome compared to America until she whipped my dick out and started beating me. I couldnt cum because she kept peeking her head out of the curtain for fear of the bouncer.

DT66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Witnessed? I've had a sex act in a strip club. That's what they're for. Oh suuuure, they play hard to get but a little Coke and a big, floppy semi and you'd be amazed how they change that tune.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Seen many during my time in the airforce; one memorable one was in Hong Kong where an attractive young Chinese girl stripped, then did some sexy tricks like smoking a cigarette in her pussy, filling it with table-tennis balls then firing them across the room, etc. She then brought a member of the audience up (one of our squadron, so it wasn't a set up job) stripped him, sucked him hard, rolled a condom on, mounted him and fucked him hard until he came. She left the stage and we were told if anyone else wanted to fuck her, she was available in a backstage room and the price would be whatever.

In Singapore I saw a wonderful show in a club which involved MF, FF and MM couples fucking - no audience participation but we were close to the central stage and had a great view. Happy days.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few years ago a group of us guys on the team took tripod man to a strip joint and one of the guys paid a stripper $100 to give him a blow job for his birthday (18). She gave a look and a "holy shit" once she saw his monster. And of course it continued growing to full mast. She did her best on that horse cock but after a half an hour a crowd had gathered and he never did cum.

Send me a note Spk Jones. Thanks. Ben

'