Has anyone encountered a Large Breast SG?

ColdReaper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I have been growing older I have noticed that my chest has continued to grow with me. Recently I decided to contact my doctor about this and after a number of tests and appointments he has told me that I have a rare condition which is causing my breasts to grow much larger than normal. Even though I have long since been beyond the range of a “normal” bust size I continue to grow larger. Recently I have been roaming the internet trying to find information on my condition and perhaps other people who are going through similar situations.
So does anyone know of any places for large breasted women or have any thoughts or opinions

P.S. this is my first post so I hope it was not too bad.

Vix

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by ColdReaper@Jun 26 2005, 09:38 PM
As I have been growing older I have noticed that my chest has continued to grow with me. Recently I decided to contact my doctor about this and after a number of tests and appointments he has told me that I have a rare condition which is causing my breasts to grow much larger than normal. Even though I have long since been beyond the range of a “normal” bust size I continue to grow larger. Recently I have been roaming the internet trying to find information on my condition and perhaps other people who are going through similar situations.
So does anyone know of any places for large breasted women or have any thoughts or opinions

[post=324257]Quoted post[/post]​

I know a girl about your age who has grown into H-Cups now. She's never mentioned a condition, but it has to be pretty rare based on how skinny she is otherwise. She'd probably be willing to talk to you. She's never mentioned any support groups tho.

Vix

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi ColdReaper--

If you're for real, I'll try to get my wife to talk with you. She'll be very able to understand what you're dealing with. She isn't here at the moment and I can't speak for her, but I think she might be willing.

If you do happen across such a web site, please post it here as I'm sure there are others who could benefit from it.

BTW, Welcome to the board!

B-man

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about your condition, but I'm glad a few have posted some offers for help. I just wanted to say "Welcome" and I hope you find what you seek.

nrax

Just Browsing
Media
ColdReaper,
Welcome to LPSG!

You mention your growing bust size like it's a bad thing. I personally love overly-endowed women and consider them the luckiest women of all!

I once knew a lady who was VERY SLIM but whose breasts were about 20 pounds each by the time she was 19. By the time she was 25, they had stopped growing but were each about 30 pounds. Unfortunately, she required reduction surgery just so she could be comfortable. Her mom was approximately 38DD naturally and the women on her father's side of the family were smaller than that.

You didn't give a lot of informatin for us to go by:
age (I would never ask a lady her age though)
bust size
family history of bust size on both sides of your family including siblings

You can use the example I listed above for comparison to your situation if you like. Please let me know if you want me to try to contact her and get more information. I haven't talked to her in a few years but may be able to reach her.

Good luck and once again, welcome to LPSG!

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ColdReaper@Jun 26 2005, 07:38 PM
Recently I have been roaming the internet trying to find information on my condition and perhaps other people who are going through similar situations.
So does anyone know of any places for large breasted women ?

Welcome aboard.
Excellent Post - a complimentary SG IS needed.
I remain unable to help with the SG, although I have friends who have quit running and horseback riding. I help them with Speedwalking - rather than jogging.

Your first SG could be relatives. Although you may be uncomfortable speaking with Mom or GranMa about this; perhaps an Aunt or Cousin inherited similar and has found answers before you.

All of us should help with this "related" problem.
Know anyone (medical) who can innitiate a Support Group ?

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ColdReaper@Jun 26 2005, 09:38 PM

Welcome to the board...and your post was just fine! I've never searched for a large breast support group but it if you find one let me know. I've got a petite body frame but have very large breasts so I've dealt with a number of issues over the years. There are also other women here who are well endowed and should be able to give some advice.

kat

myself_the_elf

Just Browsing
Media
As I have been growing older I have noticed that my chest has continued to grow with me.

your breasts may be your legacy! first, congratualtions on mastering the german language, a collection of sounds more easily made with your jaws wired shut and your ire turned up...secondly, you have the look of a prankster, which makes me think that your post is a joke. that's not a crime in here. examine the subject matter and i'm sure you'll agree. if it's not a joke, your impish grin belies the heavy tugging going on just south of it. you've made no representation of your size in actual numbers, so I can't draw myself any mental pictures, which i'm fond of doing...give us some figures or even a picture...there is help for you!

wangchung

Just Browsing
Media
hi & welcome to lpsg (I'm pretty new myself). It's funny because I just posted something similar to this so basically the 'women's issues' board is becoming a large breast support group! :) I know how you feel to some degree because I just started the pill not too long ago & have gotten much bigger than I used to be & show no signs of stopping. I know it's not the same thing as what you're dealing with & I'm sorry about your condition. Did your doctor suggest any treatment for what you have? Anyway, I sympathize with you and hope you get some good advice.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by nrax+Jun 28 2005, 04:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nrax &#064; Jun 28 2005, 04:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Aruba 1st@Jun 27 2005, 10:54 PM
Know anyone (medical) who can innitiate a Support Group ?
[post=324589]Quoted post[/post]​
Support Group? Damn, I thought SG stood for Sex Goddess&#33; :evilgrin:
[post=324599]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

:D :D :D

I was sitting here scratching my head trying to figure out "what the hell is a "SG" :lol: ........i&#39;m a little slow today :rolleyes:

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe a reasonable case may be made regarding initiation of a LBSG Forum.

The LPSG Admin is found at:
[url/]http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?&act=Stats&CODE=leaders[/url]
(You may have to disable a pop-up-blocker).

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI, Coldreaper,
A few of us were having a discussion on here a couple months ago about being large-breasted & the pains/tortures thereof, reductions, exercise with large ones,etc.
I am not aware of any support groups, but sure could have used them when I was younger. I kept growing, too & eventually had a wonderful & truly helpful & liberating reduction from about 34E to 34 C-D in 1999, after i knew I was totlaly done with childbearing/breastfeeding.
My plastic surgeon was wonderful & my insurance paid every penny, as many years of back pain, pinched nerves in my shoulders from bras, deep grooves in my shoulders/upper back had all been documented. I still marvel that I can walk into a store to buy a basic size 8 or 10 top or bathing suit & it fits every where, I still fill it out nicely, too.
I&#39;m very busy with all kinds of schoolwork right now, but will converse with you farther on the issue of being large-breasted. As a women&#39;s health care provider, I will mention that you may want to have your various hormone levels & pituitary gland checked out.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I&#39;ll second that, or more accurately my wife will. She&#39;s currently thinking very seriously about getting her own account on LPSG so she can participate in some of these threads, primarily in women&#39;s issues. She knows she&#39;s welcome to use mine, but she thinks that will just create confusion. To the point, though, she&#39;s fought what she calls "The Battle of the Bust" since she was about 14 & wouldn&#39;t mind at all having a place to talk with other women who&#39;ve done the same. We both feel, however, that such a site would probably attract trolls by the hundreds if not thousands, so the idea should be carefully thought out before being made a reality.

So the question from Mrs. B-man to the other ladies is this (in her words):

"Girls, what do you think? Is this interesting to anyone other than me? Boys, you need to let the ladies decide this, so please, please keep your comments minimal for right now."

OK kids, I&#39;m going to step out of the way & leave this to the ladies.

B-man (and Mrs. B-man)

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ColdReaper,
On your behalf, I must apoligize for the short-sightenness of the LPSg Admin. The Internet is an open book.
An excellent opportunity to help the majority gender has escaped their comprehension. One need not ponder your failure to return. You obviously, matter not. Helping with similar problems shared between "big guys" and "big gals" will not influence those interested only in "big guys".
Other ISps, with lesser reputation, will grasp at this opportunity and try to help.
Good Luck in your search for help.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Bananaman@Jul 1 2005, 11:31 AM
I&#39;ll second that, or more accurately my wife will.
She&#39;s currently thinking very seriously about getting her own account on LPSG so she can participate in some of these threads, primarily in Women&#39;s Issues.
She knows she&#39;s welcome to use mine, but she thinks that will just create confusion.
B-man (and Mrs. B-man)
[post=325709]Quoted post[/post]​

Mr. BananaMan,
Get Off The Line and let your wife sign on &#33;

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alright, Aruba, it&#39;s Mrs. B-man this time, since you insist. I have been thinking about getting my own account here at LPSG, but haven&#39;t done so yet for several reasons. First among them is the fact that I have no desire to get endless PMs from trolls, which seems to happen regularly to most of the women on this board. There are a few people here that I&#39;ve exchanged messages with, people that I trust, but it&#39;s a very short list and it&#39;s going to stay that way.

Second, life has taught me that many men find large breasts endlessly fascinating. I understand that, and honestly I really don&#39;t even mind, but so many of them never see past that to the person behind. Please believe me, that gets really, really old, and I&#39;m not interested in discussions with people who only see me as a pair of breasts. I realize I&#39;m a bit oversensitive about that, but that&#39;s how I feel.

Aruba, that brings me to you. I have noticed that you seem to be very active in any thread where breasts are the topic. That&#39;s alright, don&#39;t misunderstand me, but I do have to ask, would you be as interested in my thoughts on some other topic? Would you be as interested if I were flat chested? If I&#39;m reading you the wrong way then I apologise, but you really are coming across to me as one of those men who would only see my bust if we were to meet. Again, if I&#39;m wrong, I&#39;m sorry, but that&#39;s how I&#39;m seeing this.

I hope I&#39;ve given you a little understanding of why I&#39;m not rushing toward my own account, Aruba. I really do have to be certain in my own mind that I&#39;m ready to do this, and honestly I&#39;m not quite there yet. I&#39;m not someone who just dives into things, and comments like "Get off the line so your wife can sign on" don&#39;t make it any easier for me.

Mrs. Bananaman

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Bananaman@Jul 5 2005, 06:57 PM
Alright, Aruba, it&#39;s Mrs. B-man this time, since you insist.

ATTAGirl &#33;
(A premature, possibly) Welcome aboard.

I have been thinking about getting my own account here at LPSG, but haven&#39;t done so yet for several reasons.

1. First among them is the fact that I have no desire to get endless PMs from trolls.

Makes sense.

2. Second, life has taught me that many men find large breasts endlessly fascinating. I&#39;m not interested in discussions with people who only see me as a pair of breasts.

Sounds like a bit of an overlap with 1. Good luck with this, Mrs. B-man.
For some reason the type of ladies you are describing and I seem to have an affinity for one another. Been going on for a long time. I have a few LadyBuds who speedwalk because they cannot comfortably jog or run. We all have trouble with apparel. I&#39;m just trying to help
them, and myself at the same time.

May I humbly suggest you assume a nick-name of your own - if you do get your own account ? Thoughtful choice of your nickname and control of the personal information released may help. If you reviewed some of the other Profiles you might find one to emulate.
No reason to post or join if you are worried about Troll follow-ups, (PMs ?) and are not interested in helping.

Aruba, that brings me to you.
I have noticed that you seem to be very active in any thread where breasts are the topic. If I&#39;m reading you the wrong way then I apologize, but you really are coming across to me as one of those men who would only see my bust if we were to meet. Again, if I&#39;m wrong, I&#39;m sorry, but that&#39;s how I&#39;m seeing this.

You&#39;re not alone.
I do find ladies fascinating.
sad.gif

I do have to ask, would you be as interested in my thoughts on some other topic ?
Would you be as interested if I were flat-chested ?

Perhaps.
Why not develop an answer over time - not just about Aruba 1st, but about the other gals and guys trying to help out. Monitor our correspondence and “help-out” only those whom
you feel are serious.

I hope I&#39;ve given you a little understanding of why I&#39;m not rushing toward my own account, Aruba. I really do have to be certain in my own mind that I&#39;m ready to do this, and honestly I&#39;m not quite there yet.

Yes ma&#39;am,
take your time.
There is nothing wrong with asking Mr. BananaMan to pose questions on your behalf – for a while.

The objective of this Thread is to learn about a Web site geared towards servicing well-endowed ladies - just as LPSG serves guys with similar...
There are quite a few ladies with that condition, whereas there are very few well-endowed men - yet here we are with an entire Web site – even multiple Forums to help out...
Why aren&#39;t Ladies being treated equally ?
This "Women&#39;s Issues" may be the "best" available opportunity for the moment. If so, and the majority gender can come up with ways to improve the service – please do not hesitate to make it so.

Comments like "Get off the line so your wife can sign on" don&#39;t make it any easier for me
[post=326959]Quoted post[/post]​

You&#39;re not alone - others have been displeased with my quick moves and pushy-ness - and commented about it. Thank you.

I apologize for making you uncomfortable.
When one lady feels creepy after reading my Internet comments, another will agree with me - especially those who are experienced. I grew up overseas, so my behavior may not be what the other gals and guys of LPSG are used to. One does not inherit respect – you have to earn it.

Thanks for helping your wife, Mr BananaMan.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ColdReaper@Jun 26 2005, 07:38 PM
Recently I have been roaming the Internet trying to find information on my condition and perhaps other people who are going through similar situations.
Does anyone know of any places for large breasted women ?

I have written and left telephone messages with the [ul]La Leche League[/ul] regarding your Topic.

www.lalecheleague.org/

So far, no e-mail nor returned telephone calls.

I&#39;ve asked if they have an Internet - Discussion Forum for non-pregnant, non-breastfeeding ladies to learn about their large breasts, to discuss sports bras, apparel, effects of different Birth Control pills, exercises to relieve back pain and the surprise of sudden growth.

Since I have received NO Reply;
I suggest you Not Include the terms:
"non-pregnant" and
"non-breastfeeding" in YOUR requests for help.