Has anyone ever been in on a DP?

cougarhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Have had a few DP's over the years and enjoyed them. Haven't seen much dicussion about this subject. Looking to hear about others experiences and if you liked it.

amazingfuck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In college and immediately after, I had two female friends who were into it and I was lucky enough to be in their circle of trusted "friends." I loved it and ever since have always wanted to find a sexy, confident woman who wanted to enjoy that kind of no-strings fun with a couple of guys. hard to find that, though...

Have had a few DP's over the years and enjoyed them. Haven't seen much dicussion about this subject. Looking to hear about others experiences and if you liked it.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've participated in a couple but only once had it tried on me.
Some years ago I was in San Francisco and got picked up by two lovers.
Best I can remember, both were well hung.

And yes, I was able to sit in my plane seat on the way back but I'll have to admit I was really wasted that night. :redface:

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I have done dp but always in the pussy......frankly, I prefer DPP....love all the different feelings and stroking. I have been involved with several married couples, and each time a DPP happened. For all the women who read this...how many of you have been in DPP, was it your idea etc. For those who have not, is it a fantasy or not....