Has anyone ever been recognised?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Chick&2DicksUK, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

Has anyone else ever been spotted on this or another site?

We ask, cuz we've only joined a few days ago and have already been emailed by an anonymous person who knows our true identity.

For that reason, we've pulled the pic of Su until we can put some up that can't be 100% identified (it's not likely to be Bud that was recognized, but if it was, it's either my ex-wife who's cool, anyway, or someone I've been intimate with at some time, in any case).

Can only hope Su's pic was not "collected" by them and is not, as we speak, being giggled over at some coffee-morning or other.

Hopefully the person will reveal him/her/themself.

Not overly bothered at the moment, if gossip occurs it might even result in a few more local "buddies" - LOL.

Or does anyone have any experience of either good or bad things that resulted in being "outed" on-line?

2. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have spotted and been spotted, but only "online" personalities...nothing that involves real-life IDing.

Good luck.

3. Supersized

Supersized New Member

i think my employer found out a few years ago. A few people have made comments on my job about pictures, reciting my old user name, saying my current username outside my cubicle. As my mother would say there is no such thing as privacy in this country.

4. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    You really do have to be cautious with what you put online. I give major points for bravery to those who are willing to post pictures of themselves, double to those who post face pics.

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I had to take my avatar down on another site. A music related site. Someone recognised me from here. I still go there( No avatar) but i dont post.

6. swordfishME

swordfishME Member

Due to the nature of my work and the country is which I work, I have no pictures or gallery up here. If it became common knowledge that I post on a large penis support website, not only would I lose my job and have severely diminished prospects for future employment, I could face incarceration and financial penalties as well.

7. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

If someone has recognized me from this site, they haven't said anything... and in all honesty, if someone DID recognize me, I wouldn't really care. So I don't mind posting face pics. What do I have to hide?

8. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not comfortable putting my face up because I work in the entertainment industry. If I was exposed here it could impact my career, not because I have a large cock or because I'm a voracious bottom :biggrin1:, but because of some of the crap I've dished about. It could also impact friends and colleagues and I don't want someone to get in trouble because of me.

9. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I've been busted by a cousin who Googled my nickname. I've gone by my nick for most of my life, and I've only used it here because it was appropriate.

Years ago my first wife uploaded an old video of me to a BBS. I was haunted by that for years, and that's why I won't upload any pics. I constantly tease my wife now that I just want one little pic of her in the buff. She knows I'd upload it in a hearbeat, and I would too. I'm not so much of a show off anymore, but I love showing her off.

10. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

oooh baby you sound HOT!

11. B_lilylabia

B_lilylabia New Member

Albums:
    I agree.

I wouldn't want to be recognised.

There's good reason why I'm "The Shy Girl"!

Lily:rolleyes:

12. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

A few members here have seen pics of my face, but I'd never post one in my gallery to avoid recognition. I suppose it could happen eventually, in which case I'd just have to deal with it I guess.

13. simcha

Gold Member

If someone would recognize me from here and attempted to shame me for it, I'd ask them how they found me on this site....

14. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

That's kinda my thought process on this as well. :tongue:

15. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I've been found twice. My old screen name was very google-friendly. Now I'm incognito. No one outside of LPSG can find me.

16. Kallisti

Kallisti New Member

Albums:
    Exactly. I had someone try to embarrass me by mentioning in front of others that I was a member of an adult personals site. Unfortunately for him, nobody really gave a damn. Plus, I simply mentioned that the only way he could see my face pic was if he was a paying member too, and we all laughed and he wound up feeling way worse than he tried to make me feel.

I also caught a guy on a different site using one of my cock pics as his own. lol.

17. Dr. Algonquin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Once I had a profile on Adam4Adam and got a response from a guy who was in one of my classes. Almost turned into a hook-up but didn't happen. I wasn't really into him anyway though.

18. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

That would be such a compliment. Please feel free, guys, to use mine (not yet copyrited).

19. Kallisti

Kallisti New Member

Albums:
    Strangely enough, it was my torso that clued me in first. I recognized my love handles and chest hair, lol.

Draft saved Draft deleted