Has anyone ever broken a bed???

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
better than the bed
i had 2 friends fucking in the bathroom male and female on the toilet we were listening at the door and we heard moan groan lets try this position clink klank clunk
oh shit we broke the toilet.
died laughing about it

Reactions: dlfellow

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One bunk bed,(on top of course)
One fold out sofa bed,
The legs off of a then friend's pool table,
One hammock, (tricky but worth every fucking second of it),
The suspension off of a flat bed ford,
Two lazy boys,
One wicker couch,
ripped interior leather off of my CRV(was ripped to begin with, so I was gonna replace it sooner or later)

Yeah, New Jersey fucking'll cost you one way or the other.:biggrin1:

Reactions: Gj816

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
One bunk bed,(on top of course)
One fold out sofa bed,
The legs off of a then friend's pool table,
One hammock, (tricky but worth every fucking second of it),
The suspension off of a flat bed ford,
Two lazy boys,
One wicker couch,
ripped interior leather off of my CRV(was ripped to begin with, so I was gonna replace it sooner or later)

Yeah, New Jersey fucking'll cost you one way or the other.:biggrin1:

I'm ok with everything except the suspension on the flat bed Ford...

Reactions: grifkami

Dutchess

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Charles Finn said:
better than the bed
i had 2 friends fucking in the bathroom male and female on the toilet we were listening at the door and we heard moan groan lets try this position clink klank clunk
oh shit we broke the toilet.
died laughing about it

:biggrin1:

Broke two beds myself: one with my ex-, one with my current boyfriend

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
My bed a number of times (slats were a little too short or the side rails had bowed out. Finally fixed it right after Christmas).
Ripped the headboard off a motel room wall.
An antique bed in Exeter, England.
Water bed in college.

Take care

Ceg

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
The stall door off a poorly lit bathroom area. Mens bathrooms always seem to be in worse condition than women's. ( have yet to break a stall door in the ladies bathroom):biggrin1:

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reminds me of a funny story about an ex boyfriend, who could sleep through anything...

We had an "open" relationship. One weekend, we are staying with a big group at the CCBC resort, which is sort of a cross between hotel and sex club in the Palm Springs area. I'm out prowling around, and meet this guy. He suggests going back to my room. I'm sure the BF is probably still out and about, so I agree.

When we get to the room and open the door, I see that my BF is asleep on the very edge of the bed. Damn! The trick suggests that since its a really big bed, maybe we could just sit on the other edge of the bed, and fool around a little. So we do.

Pretty soon one thing leads to another, and we're fucking in the bed next to my BF. He sleeps through that.

Things get a bit more agressive, and we break the bed. Our side of it falls down. The BF sleeps through that.

We keep at it despite the broken bed. A magnitude 7.1 earthquake hits. (The Hector Mine Quake) The BF sleeps through that.

We go running outside (our room opened directly to the outdoors), naked, hard dicks and all. (At CCBC, that's not an unusual sight...). Things are still rumbling and shaking. There is a flood, because about a third of the water has sloshed out of the pool. Finally, sometime during the aftershoscks, my BF emerges from the room, rubbing his eyes. He looks at everyone standing around. "Is something happening?" he finally asks.

So, not only did I break the bed during sex, but the earth really did move.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Regularly.

I hate those beds with a spring base and a second mattress on top. I have a bad back and they're not firm enough. So mine is a single mattress on top of raised slats. And we bust the slats regularly during an enthusiastic session.

Thinking about a futon on the floor.

Media
broke a tiolet before. She did want to stop but i was afraid that i would cut open her back she lived in at two family flat and the water ran all over other peoples kitchen. We told the that we forgot to thurn off the water in the sinkl and were very sorry> I could tell them it was toliet water oll over their house

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
headbang8 said:
And we bust the slats regularly during an enthusiastic session.

I have the same type of bed. I've never broken the slats, but I bought a backup set when I got the bed, just in case.

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
4 beds, and as I like to turn around and put my feet on the wall for something to push against... well I've lost count of how many times I've put my foot through sheetrock.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i've broken a bed, we were on holiday in hawai in a five star hotel, we were there for a 2 and half weeks, we had unbelievable sex during one of the nights, then we went to sleep naked, we only realised the bed had broken when we woke up the next morning. we had assumed that it broke during the night, we only did not realise it because we had a heavy sleep. we both slept like pigs. though we did get away with not paying for the bed itself by making out as if were not to blame for it and shouted at the hotel managers for the shitty facilities.

next time we were more careful.

hey shit happens, right

Reactions: Masterpumper

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
I'm ok with everything except the suspension on the flat bed Ford...
Well, I really don't need your OK for any of the above, since all of them are true, including the flat bed ford, which incidently wasn't even street working, my old man got me it to fix up but it wound costing me more than I figured. Truth be told, the suspension was already going, I just helped it along.