Has anyone ever broken a bed???

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Well, I really don't need your OK for any of the above, since all of them are true, including the flat bed ford, which incidently wasn't even street working, my old man got me it to fix up but it wound costing me more than I figured. Truth be told, the suspension was already going, I just helped it along.
Dude, it was a fuckin' joke!

Gharbad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. The funny thing was, the bed broke shortly after we were finished. We were just lying next to each other, relaxing, cuddling... hardly any movement at all. Suddenly, *crash*, the frame ceases to support the mattress and we find ourselves two feet further down.

Got a good laugh out of that one.

Mattsdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't actually have a wooden bed... can't afford to have a bed and a sofa so I have both in one. But I have replaced a good number of those damned hinges inside the blasted things due to some particularly feisty friends I have had over the last few years...

Lil Dave

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was on top of my petite gf at her folks house.....going to town in her bed while they were asleep down the hall. Somehow the rails came out of the footboard of her four poster bed and the whole damn thing went BAM. So there we were, on an incline with gravity working against me, when her mom opens the door. Or I should say tries to open the door but the post from the footboard was against it. She yelled at us to knock it off as we both jumped up. Her folks were crazy or otherwise I would have been scared shitless. It was a funny night!

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
not so much the actual bed frame.....but i broke a headboard one time......we were going at it hard, and i grabbed the headboard(at a hotel by the way) and then shortly there after, it broke. we both stopped looked at it.....then finsihed having sex then fixed it :p sorta

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Oh thank God...I thought you were gonna smash my car windows!:eek:
Don't worry. If I get my decaf coffee every morning, your car windows have a better chance of staying intact. Deprive me of it,(Among other things!:biggrin1: )
or substitute it with regular coffee, then you might as well get out the aspirin to tell your All-state agent all about it.

Trev.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1 headboard
2 dining room tables
1 ceiling fan
Not as much as some of you guys.:tongue:

naughty_girl

Experimental Member
Media
Was having sex in the shower and he pushed me against the tiles and they all caved in and i kinda fell through the wall! (it wasnt a solid wall behind the tiles, just lots of pipes and stuff!) :eek:

Expando1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
broke the frame of my current bed then tried to support it with a large can of soup under the bed...the can of soup subsequently ruptured and left a mess. now the bed is sitting flat on the floor. my g/f doesn't mind anymore cause she was tired of worrying if we were gonna break the bed again. however, one day i'll get a sturdy bed...i feel like im still in college or something camping out on the floor like that, lol.

Paper5tr3et7

Experimental Member
Media
I have this really soft nice bed that me and my girlfriend have sex on a fair amount. It has a big chrome and black vinyl heavy headboard. We had noticed it getting more and more loose over time, one day we started going at it, she crawled on top of me and right when she was about to cum she started to grind violently against me (which was great :) ). She kept going harder and harder until the headboard was slamming against the concrete wall behind my bed. She came and collapsed onto me and my headboard smacked against the wall and fell off the bed which took out the stand it was attached to making one side of my bed fall to the gound......but that didn't stop us :p.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, but it wasn't steel reinforced.

Usually if I brake something, during sex, it is a lamp or something that used to me on the night stand.

I've broken a few condoms too, usually while putting one on.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
These beds like IKEA that you put together are made for sleeping or perhaps gentle screwing, not hard sex. Mine has come apart fucking 3 different women, all as it happens fast and furious doggy style, really thrusting hard. There's something about this position that really upsets the bed! Anyway each time we ended up laughing and finished the session on the floor.