Has anyone ever broken a bed???

I am absolutely the death of slat based beds.

The only way they survive is if we fuck on the floor.

We now have a VERY solid timber and wrought iron 4 poster bed that we almost ruptured ourselves getting
into the house and into our room.
That sucker is going to last BUT it is great fun to test the limits of it's workmanship on a very regular basis.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
broke a couple beds over the years. the wood slats break. the first time was a feather bed mattress in a farmhouse with no heat upstairs. we made our own heat. one slat broke and we started laughing. the bed was sloping, so we set the mattress on the floor. jumped back in bed. resumed love making. it was about -10* that nite. we stayed nice and toasty.
the other time the wife and I were staying over at her grandmother's house, we were really going at it, when one slat broke and all the others failed within a second. the next day, grandma asked what that noise was last nite. my wife just said. "we were being very good to each other" and the bed broke. grandma said, "not the first time" and winked.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

bigwillywonka

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Broke the slats and a headboard at my girls house. Her parents were out of town and I guess we were too in to it and overpowered the bed. Turned out it was an antique bed so will never live this one down. Her dad told me we fucked the bed to death after he got over me fucking his daughter. It was a might tense for some time.

Reactions: bwhip1011

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Broke the slats and a headboard at my girls house. Her parents were out of town and I guess we were too in to it and overpowered the bed. Turned out it was an antique bed so will never live this one down. Her dad told me we fucked the bed to death after he got over me fucking his daughter. It was a might tense for some time.

That's fucking hilarious!!!

Angela Lansbury in Bedknobs and Broomsticks: "Do be careful children. You don't know how the bed might behave." :)

bigwillywonka

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's fucking hilarious!!!

Angela Lansbury in Bedknobs and Broomsticks: "Do be careful children. You don't know how the bed might behave." :)
It was just a mess and I knew I couldn't afford to replace the broke ass bed. All I could afford at the time was condoms and maybe a tube of wood glue for the bed:)

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not exactly, but my bed is held on the frame by wooden slats that are a tad too short so if they shift they fall through. If you lose two slats the box spring and mattress collapses through the frame (they too are a smidge undersized for the frame). I was going to town in her pussy and the bottom of the bed fell through. I stopped, told her not to worry and finished in her at an incline.

ucfan

Admired Member
Media
Saint Petersburg (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in college, many moons ago, my roommate and I set up the room with bunkbeds. I was a virgin, but my roommate had enough sex for both of us. He was captain of the swimming team who grew up in Hawaii, so you can imagine his build. His specialty was the butterfly, so his chest was massive. Picture a 6 foot blond with broad shoulders and a 26" waist.
Anyway. This one night I was asleep and was woken up by the bed shaking. I had the top bunk, and my roommate had tucked a blanket under my mattress to serve as curtains for his bottom bunk giving him total privacy. While I couldn't see what was going on, I could certainly feel it. At one point he must have put his feet against the springs in my bed and pushed up. He lifted my bed with me in it off of the frame and down I came on top of them! He and his date du soir had a surprise climax, and I think I had my first threesome?

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More than one but the most memorable was in a Days Inn in DC. The bed broke and the mattresses slammed to the floor and I never skipped a beat. The girl said later (laughing) "OMG, you REALLY went deep when we hit the floor!!". Don't know who found the brokern bed on the floor the next morning but I confess....it was me. LOL

Reactions: AlteredEgo

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I broke the top support piece on a two day old couch. My gf didnt notice as she was in the moment. I never said anything and she didnt notice.

Broke my stupid ikea bed while going at it. She started cracking up. I gerryrigged the bed and we finished.

maturanga

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first threesome, a BBW chetting wife, a young chubby girl and me (beefy, chubby or simple fat as you like say)

A lot of weight frolicking in that cheap bed and I mean truly hard sex. The disaster was inevitable; the bed warned with wailing and crushing sounds. but we were very busy to give attention. So at last the bed surrendered and we fall tothe ground with great rumbling.

Behind some seconds of stupefactions, the three burst out laughing; some joking about and we continue having sex in the ground.

Reactions: bigwillywonka