Has anyone ever commented on the smell of the genital area?

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hello,
a curiosity. Has anyone ever made any comments about the smell of your penis, groin or pubes? Has anyone ever smelled the smell without being in a sexual situation?

I only happened with partners. My last lover liked the smell of my slightly sweaty groin (sweaty is not stinky).

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
Even when I have just bathed my genitals still have a strong musky scent. All of my partners have commented on it and they all liked to nuzzle their faces in my groin when we cuddle. Sometimes when I am out in public I will get a strong whiff of the smells emanating from my groin and it even arouses me.

Hello,
a curiosity. Has anyone ever made any comments about the smell of your penis, groin or pubes? Has anyone ever smelled the smell without being in a sexual situation?

I only happened with partners. My last lover liked the smell of my slightly sweaty groin (sweaty is not stinky).
No. I like to keep it an odour free zone if possible.

Reactions: deleted957600

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I did a big posting a few years back on neutralizing body odors if you're so inclined.. In a nutshell I recycle spray bottles like window cleaners,, rinse them out well, and put in a solution 50% water 50% white vinegar and spray it all over my body after it's first soaped, scrubbed & shampooed,, I spray head to toe,, hair, face , between the toes, armpits & groin get special attention. Eyes might sting a bit but just rinse face quickly with your shower water.. Spray a puddle in your palm and work the solution in and around your butt hole. Then rinse completely with warm water. All old smells that were building up will now be vanished, so you can start anew. An added bonus you can spray your shower stall interior down with the same vinegar solution to remove soap scum. Don't use on bronze fixtures or terrazzo walls & floors.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I did a big posting a few years back on neutralizing body odors if you're so inclined.. In a nutshell I recycle spray bottles like window cleaners,, rinse them out well, and put in a solution 50% water 50% white vinegar and spray it all over my body after it's first soaped, scrubbed & shampooed,, I spray head to toe,, hair, face , between the toes, armpits & groin get special attention. Eyes might sting a bit but just rinse face quickly with your shower water.. Spray a puddle in your palm and work the solution in and around your butt hole. Then rinse completely with warm water. All old smells that were building up will now be vanished, so you can start anew. An added bonus you can spray your shower stall interior down with the same vinegar solution to remove soap scum. Don't use on bronze fixtures or terrazzo walls & floors.
you must smell really gross to have to go though all that trouble

possible "bum" class smell.

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It was not a direct comment.

I had an appointment with a urologist. I was having problems with my ejaculation (she's very thick). This day was very hot and I wore jeans. I have a certain problem, I get excited even in situations that are not erotic, whenever I have some tension my cock hardens (during a college exam, for example). Okay, I got stuck before the appointment and I think it exhaled some scent (maybe from the precum). I was also holding urine, but could not pee, I was tense and nervous, really. During the medical touch on my penis I was about 40% hard and the doctor told me: -It must be because you wanted to pee or not urinated enough.

I was ashamed. because I smelled my dick just as I lowered my underwear, I could feel it.

Reactions: bkny

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A lot of the attraction I have toward other males is the great man smells they produce. Isn't that part of being a guy? I don't mean unwashed, unclean smells. I mean just plain manly odors that occur naturally. A guy I met online comes over now and again to let me play with him. He has the most amazing smell to his crotch. At first when I mentioned it I think he felt embarrassed thinking he smelled bad. But I told him NO. He smelled great down here. The first thing I do when I undress him and slide is boxers off is get on my knees and push my nose and face into is musky groin. And just inhale. I could do it for hours if it were possible. The smell is something so arousing to me.
I also ask him sometimes to not wear deodorant if he knows he'll be stopping over that day. The natural smell of his armpits is again very appealing. I don't want a guy to smell like body spray or cologne or whatever. I prefer a sweaty, musky man who smells like a man.

JocksNTights

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve always found safety (and arrousal, obviously) in the manly scent exuding from a man’s crotch. Past partners would tease me with this scent in public, taking a quick swipe of the sweat off their balls, and placing their fingers under my nose to let me know what I have in store for me to enjoy later. ;)

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm a massage therapist. Smell happens.

Any extra weight/drooping skin, and women and men can get yeast overgrowth.
Nervous sweat is different than cooling sweat.
As a person relaxes, they emit their own scent through any coverup products.
Diet, smoking, drinking, stress, activity/inactivity all affect smell
Traditional Chinese Medicine uses scent as an indicator of health or imbalance. I have some very basic training in this form of DX/assessment. As in a keep a cheat chart. (Hey, what's metallic breath a sign of?)

I use a lot of stretches in my work. That means I'm moving legs and arms, a lot.
Pits and groins have unique to the region scents.

So I incidentally note a lot of variances.
Therapist brain doesn't judge, but rather assesses.

But personally? If his scent either pre or post arousal (that's different, too) doesn't make me want him, we typically don't workout long term.
My current guy has a scent that hold me captive. But he's so concerned that he will "smell" that he often neutralizes his scent before we hang out. Luckily that neutral zone only works for an hour or so before his notes start coming out.
I will nuzzle his groin, pits, scalp for the different scents that are all him.

@adequate
Too much vinegar can strip away skin's protective mantle. I would not recommend your routine daily. I'd skip days here and there. If unfiltered vinegar (usually apple cider vinegar) is available, allowing the microbes to colonize your skin can help.
Small companies are experimenting with altering skin biomes to alter smell. I'm excited about the concept.

Vinegar is a great neutralizer for yeasty issues. Especially scalps.

Reactions: malakos

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello,

In the words of “Lana”

My pussy taste like Pepsi cola... so I’m sure it smells like heaven.

But for real, no one ever mention it.

Reactions: malakos

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Seems redundant since a good soap would be suficiente enough,

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A lot of the attraction I have toward other males is the great man smells they produce. Isn't that part of being a guy? I don't mean unwashed, unclean smells. I mean just plain manly odors that occur naturally. A guy I met online comes over now and again to let me play with him. He has the most amazing smell to his crotch. At first when I mentioned it I think he felt embarrassed thinking he smelled bad. But I told him NO. He smelled great down here. The first thing I do when I undress him and slide is boxers off is get on my knees and push my nose and face into is musky groin. And just inhale. I could do it for hours if it were possible. The smell is something so arousing to me.
I also ask him sometimes to not wear deodorant if he knows he'll be stopping over that day. The natural smell of his armpits is again very appealing. I don't want a guy to smell like body spray or cologne or whatever. I prefer a sweaty, musky man who smells like a man.

I totally agree with him. Everything he said is what i have in mind ha.