Has anyone ever experienced sudden growth spurts later in life?

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have not been monitoring.

I know skeletal growth stops because the epiphyseal plates (growth plates) ossify. As far as I know cartilage continues to grow, very slowly, throughout life which explains why older people often have larger ears (pinea) and noses.

As there is no bone in the penis it could, in theory, continue to grow but I don't know if anyone has kept records to see if it does grow very slowly. I think most soft tissue grows when it is stretched, i.e. when you're growing as a child your skeleton is leading the growth and all the other things that get stretched as a result then grow to restore the correct level of tension. Perhaps if you penis was under slight tension for much of the time it would grow.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been keeping a photo diary of the growth comparing against a ruler every day for the last 6 months. When I get up the courage (and Wife's permission) to post I will.
On reddit, you claimed you had not measured in a while when questioned about updating your flair even bigger...

4pleasure7.75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have not been monitoring.

I know skeletal growth stops because the epiphyseal plates (growth plates) ossify. As far as I know cartilage continues to grow, very slowly, throughout life which explains why older people often have larger ears (pinea) and noses.

As there is no bone in the penis it could, in theory, continue to grow but I don't know if anyone has kept records to see if it does grow very slowly. I think most soft tissue grows when it is stretched, i.e. when you're growing as a child your skeleton is leading the growth and all the other things that get stretched as a result then grow to restore the correct level of tension. Perhaps if you penis was under slight tension for much of the time it would grow.
I've been pulling on my peter for 50 years. Maybe that's why I have such a nice one.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
At age 60 and with PE I increased my size from 7" x 5.7" to 8.5" x 6.25". Took about a year and a half of PE and at age 77, I still have it. Downside - wife can't handle my size any more except orally(she has a big mouth lol).

fow

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just so anyone knows, this guy had the same name and bs story of sudden growth on reddit. His status shows he was 9 inches in april, but that was also when he claimed 11 x 8 under his username on reddit. Then he deleted his account, probably after many people called him out on his fantasy bullshit.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Hi everyone

Has anyone else experienced a large growth spurt after the age 25?
In the last two months I have gained 2 inches of length flaccid and erect.

thanks,
G

2 inches in 2 months is crazy! That's a nice little bonus from 2017, "Hey, since you're doing such a good job, here's an extra 2 inches and an attaboy for ya!"

I always saw myself as pretty small all through my teens. I know I measured once at somewhere around 4.5 inches, and just always figured that's where I was, maybe a little more. When I was 24, I measured a surprising 7 inches. So there was some definite growth spurts in my early 20's. I wish I had kept better record of it through all those years. Like if I had some of those Clone A Willy sets, I'm so curious to know how I compare now to when I was 18 or 21, for example. I know there was some growth in there, but I'm curious how much growth, and when, and how much of it was just my own self perception.

Because by the time I was 18, I figured that was gonna be as big as I got. I remember one time, a family member saying that the men on my mom's side continued to grow in height up to their mid 20's, and I wondered if that applied to size, as well. I guess it did. I'll gladly take it. I love my perception of my package now, compared to what I thought of it when I was 18. If I had to guess, I'd say I was probably around 5 inches when I was 18, and maybe around 6" when I was 21

Reactions: averagepat