Has anyone ever gotten an erection from hearing someone's voice?

canZ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know it sounds kind of weird but it happens to me sometimes whenever I talk to certain people and they don't even have to be talking in an erotic sultry tone or even talking about something sexual in nature.

I've heard people say they have gotten erections from shaking hands so maybe this isn't so bad lol

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I know it sounds kind of weird but it happens to me sometimes whenever I talk to certain people and they don't even have to be talking in an erotic sultry tone or even talking about something sexual in nature.

I've heard people say they have gotten erections from shaking hands so maybe this isn't so bad lol

I've gotten erections just hearing a particular familiar voice. I think it is safe to assume that I hold warm feelings towards them, and my erection is reacting to past sexual encounters.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I've gotten an erection from hearing voices. Especially if the guy has a gruff, manly kind of voice. I picture them being very stocky and wearing flannel lumberjack shirts and jockstraps; barely concealing their increasingly swelling member.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've gotten erections just hearing a particular familiar voice. I think it is safe to assume that I hold warm feelings towards them, and my erection is reacting to past sexual encounters.
Same here, but in my case, it was hopeful future sexual encounters. When he phoned, we would talk and I would be turned on just listening to him speak. That voice still makes me melt today. Too bad it's one sided. C'est la vie!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never an erection, but some people have voices that are very soothing. They make my backbone tingle. It can be a man or woman. They don't have to talk loudly, but there is something to the resonance of their voice that gets absorbed by my body. There was a guy student teacher in my junior high school that sounded like he was pulling is throat back whenever he talked (the best way I can describe it). It was very odd, but I loved listening to him talk. Sometimes the voice of a teacher, counselor, doctor or someone that is in a position of caring about me sounds very nice. Their gentle voice gives a warm feeling. hmmm...maybe I should put 1% gay???

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
all the time!!..I've been on phone calls with gf's jacking off..sometimes they've asked..sometimes they didn't know

G.man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Of course! There's someone in mind that gets me totally hard whenever i hear their voice. I can't help it.

ItsSubjective

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, I have had erections from hearing someone's voice even when they weren't being sexual in anyway. There was this one girl that sat behind me in college that had a voice so sultry that I nearly orgasmed from it... and she wasn't even talking to me (plus she was talking about math, not something I normally find arousing).