Has anyone ever had their partner drink their pee or vice versa

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some people are into it as a fetish, some people think it's for good health to drink your own, but it's not very common at all. Best advice is to google the subject.

And the only way to know what he'd like is to ask.

curiousvirgin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guess its not exclusively a womens issue, I just wanted input from women...
probably should have worded it in a more generalised way...

Any ladies dealt with a surprise kink in their partner which they're hesitant about?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^lol!

I understand that urine is sterile. I also understand that it is def not my or my wifes thing. Pee goes in the pool! Duh! :Rollseyes:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Some people are into it as a fetish, some people think it's for good health to drink your own, but it's not very common at all. Best advice is to google the subject.

And the only way to know what he'd like is to ask.

There used to be an ancient practice, associated with many European countries, of medicine men, or some caged large animal -like a deer, eating a bucket load of magic mushrooms.

As soon as they'd gone off their trip, stopped convulsing, & hopefully hadn't died, the villagers used to wait to drink the excreted urine - because the drug would pass through unchanged, with fewer of the deadly effects - though of course, the hallucinations, & mild mania were the supposed benefits.

So drinking someone else's piss, including an animal's, in order to get high, means it's still in most of our genetic makeups.

Thank God for better chemists!

As for being pissed on - I think that's really something to be left to enjoy by people with no sense of smell.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Done it and loved it.

As to psychology... it ties into both a dominance issue, and identification issue.
I like the feeling of feeding from my mate.
The idea that something of her becomes incorporated in me.

And I like the feeling of being 'marked' as hers...
that I am totally devoted to her...

It can be an experience of real power for the top, while being understood as a genuine giving to their mate of something they really feel a deep need for.

...and there are few sexual acts so intimate.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
i once knew a guy who would feed shrooms to his pet goat and...

i think i'll pass.

:eek::biggrin1:

Done it and loved it.
I like the feeling of feeding from my mate.
The idea that something of her becomes incorporated in me.
And I like the feeling of being 'marked' as hers...
that I am totally devoted to her...
...and there are few sexual acts so intimate.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::wink:

You are fucking hardcore sir. I doff my cap in your direction. I caught you on youtube!:wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg6xpBtUH4c

Last edited:

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If your partner asks you to do something you're not comfortable doing, don't do it. Period. Talk about it, examine the piss out of it (pardon the expression) but you have the right to say no to what you want to say no to.

Animalistic stuff can be a turn on, sometimes..........on or around but not in, guilty.. Not one of those things I find exciting, I wouldn't do it, didn't do it, even when asked.

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Curiousvirgin, be good to yourself. There's nothing you have to do to make anyone like you--you are beautiful just as you are. And if the guy you're with every makes you feel less than that, don't believe him. You are beautiful just as you are. Never settle for anything less than your own truth.