Has Anyone Ever Masturbated While On The Phone With A Buddy?

PlymouthPlace

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've done this twice. The first time it was my friend that called and was talking about beer and stuff while I went at it. I made a moaning sound and he almost figured it out. I blew my load and he was still talking about cars or something. He didn't even know. The second time I was out of town on business and a friend called to talk while he was waiting for his wife to finish dinner. He was bored and wanted to talk. I told him I was jacking off and gave him the option of calling back or talking while he knew what I was doing. He said it was ok with him to stay on the phone if I didn't mind and I told him I didn't care. We talked about the weather, fishing, hunting, and an upcoming camping trip he was taking with his family. When the heavy breathing started I felt that I needed to share that I was cumming. He casually commented that it sounded like I had enjoyed it and asked how big a load i'd blown. At this point I guess that the question wasn't too personal so I answered that I shot 5 times on my chest and belly. He remarked that I must have made a big mess and I said yes but I could clean up later if he still wanted to talk. At that point his wife said that dinner was ready so he had to go. All during the call I could hear his wife and kids in the background so I know he wasn't getting excited about anything because he wouldn't do that in the same room as his family.

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if this counts - but it is kind of a funny story - My best friend was visiting from the west coast. We were taking turns showering to get ready to go to the city. We had not been intimate in a while so when he came on to me, I was startled, but would never turn this down. We are having a nice time on the bed, he was getting close to blowing, I was on top and there was a bit of frottaging going on. The phone rang, still not sure why I answered it, but I did and it was my brother. My brother tends to talk a lot. I was trying to get off the phone, because of course while I was talking my friend continued to rub our dicks together. Now I was getting close too - My friend kept whispering for me to hang up, but it was not happening. To my surprise my friend said somewhat loudly - Get off the phone, I am about to cum. I am not sure what my brother heard, but we did hang up shortly after that. It was very odd to be having sex with my friend while talking to my brother.

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in college, it was around midnight, I was J/O in the privacy of my room when suddenly, the door opened and one of my roommates walked in. It was dark, so he could not see anything and my bed was away from the door. I was not sure what to do, as I was just about ready to cum. He kept asking me if I was awake, and I finally decided he was not leaving, so I said I was and he came over and sat down next to me on the bed. The lights were still out, I did not cover up because I was quite wet. He started talking to me about his date with a mutual female friend. You would think that by this point my boner would have fizzled, but it didn't. After talking for about 10 mins. he said something like I should go or let you get back to sleep - I kind of hem-hulled around until he finally figured out what I was doing. He said that he didn't care if and I didn't mind I could finish up and he would just keep talking. He did not talk about sex or anything that would encourage me to completion - He would occasionally cut in and ask if I was close. I did finally cum - he just sat there and said - wow that sounds like a good one. He handed me some tissues and then left my room to go to his room. It was a very odd experience as he was a very sexual guy and flirtatious guy, but he was definitely into women. We never really talked about it again and it never happened again.

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep. Several times, but it's been awhile.

One time my neighbor (female) and I were texting about a project I was going to help her with, and I was jerking off the whole time (but I didn't tell her, of course, since it was unrelated). Near the end of the text, she texted, "well, I didn't think I would ever make myself cum while texting about building a fence!" I didn't respond that we had, essentially, cum together while texting about a fence; it was merely coincidence. (We have text conversations like this all the time. It's super weird, I know. We are not attracted to each other at all, none, which is probably why it's easy to have these ridiculous conversations.)

My wife has cum several times while on the phone with friends and even her parents while we have sex. She usually mutes the phone while they ramble, but one time she didn't mute the phone and her friend got pretty quiet once she realized what was going on!

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not exactly masturbating but something similar. A few years ago I was traveling on business a lot. A female colleague was often with me and when she was we'd share a room, lay in bed naked, watch TV and whatever else came to mind. One time my cell rang and it was our boss. I answered and he asked how things were going. I said fine hoping to get him off the phone quickly. Not going to happen. The questions started. She knew immediately who it was. She started working my cock and masturbating me and licking my ear. I tried to hold it together. I finally managed to shake him loose and his last question was, "Have you seen [Jane] this evening?" I maintained my senses and just said we ate a bit across the street and then she said something about going shopping nearby. She had turned her phone off to avoid husband calls and other interruptions. He said he tried both her room phone and her cell phone but she didn't answer and if I happened to talk to her have her call. Then she went down and finished the job.

manunlisted

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had just got home from work and needed to wank. I crashed on the couch, pants down around my ankles and shirt tucked under my chin. I was in the midst of a good after work wank when my best friend at the time called. I geared down to a slow but steady stroke while he was talking about what ever. I tried to get him off the phone as I really needed to come, but he then said he was about 10 mins away and did I want to go out. I knew I had to let loose or i’d Have to wait till later that night to cum so I went for it. I coated my chest and abs while half listening to him. Then had to get cleaned up and changed before he showed up. Managed to do it in time, but was still horny all evening. It was hot to be doing something sexual and him not even being aware.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's also not as fun!!

One mans fun, does not have to be another mans mutual fatality
I am using fatality, not as in death; but in its root meaning of fate / not having a choice of action

But have fun, just try not to drop the phone, while your other hand is occupied :cool:

Reactions: Gj816 and Pullinit2

Ned B76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
At first I thought I hadn't... and then I realised I have done it many times, when I was younger.
Come to think of it, the last time would be about three years ago.
I was in my bedroom when a buddy rang. I had my earphones in. I was just playing with myself lazily... but then I got hard.
I found it increasingly difficult to keep listening to the conversation. I was distracted for sure.
My buddy didn't know... but I wouldn't have minded if he did.
I wouldn't have been embarrassed with him.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If we are talking phone sex, then yes, I have done it.
Sort of depends on the phone. So many different models to choose from. Some designs are conducive to a better experience than others. If I'm feeling laid back I might go with one of those old clunky desk phones, or maybe even a wall-mount. If I'm feeling particularly kinky, one of those slim-line models might be in order. Not much downside to phone sex if you can get past the cold plastic feel. The curly receiver cord can add a level of excitement.
Oh, and don't get me started on the advantages of rotary dial over push buttons.