:) has anyone ever met somebody from lpsg?

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've met a lot of people from this site. Most have become friends/acquaintances but a few have become among the best friends in my life. I've never slept with anyone from here but that's never been my point. There are great people here from all over the world and we've met in the US, Germany, Australia, the U.K., France, Italy, and Israel.

D

deleted871301

One of the members (also South African) was staying in my neighbourhood for a while and I suggested we meet for a beer or two. It would have been nice to have had a chat and a laugh. Unfortunately, he never made contact and we never did have that beer.

Reactions: Mickey1234

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of the members (also South African) was staying in my neighbourhood for a while and I suggested we meet for a beer or two. It would have been nice to have had a chat and a laugh. Unfortunately, he never made contact and we never did have that beer.
I'd meet you in a heartbeat and SA is high on my list.

Reactions: deleted871301

tucsonwoody

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been a member of the site for a long time, but only started really using it recently...glad I did...had some fun with two guys from here in the past couple of months. Hoping to hang out again with old friends or new. lol

bigmanfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It would be nice, however living in small town New Zealand (though there are two other members from said small town they seem to be inactive) the chances are slim. Having exchanged some pretty hot messages with guys across the US perhaps my next holiday should be a great American roadtrip?

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We have had great sex sessions with three different guys from here. My GF loves large cocks, and that is why I am on here. One was in the SF Bay area, one was in FL, and the third was in NYC. All measured up to the photos in their profile, were respectful, and very good with their cocks. Two were bi and one was not. However, all three were OK with me sucking their cocks to get them hard for my GF. The guys and I always give her foreplay and oral until she cums. By that time their cock is usually soft. She loves for me to suck their cocks to get them hard while she French kisses them. Then, when their cocks are real hard, she likes for me to move their cock head up and down between her pussy lips and on her clit until she begs for me to put their cock in her. I slide their cock up until it hit her pelvic bone, and then the guy slides his cock into her. She can now take a large cock, and loves to have them pound her while my hand is between her and the guy' pelvis with my finger on her clit. Each time he slams his cock into her it makes my finger jerk on her clit. That is the only way she can cum while fucking. We learned it during our first MFM with a guy from LPSG! Thank you! You know who you are!

Reactions: bi_todd