:) has anyone ever met somebody from lpsg?

D

deleted858776

We have had great sex sessions with three different guys from here. My GF loves large cocks, and that is why I am on here. One was in the SF Bay area, one was in FL, and the third was in NYC. All measured up to the photos in their profile, were respectful, and very good with their cocks. Two were bi and one was not. However, all three were OK with me sucking their cocks to get them hard for my GF. The guys and I always give her foreplay and oral until she cums. By that time their cock is usually soft. She loves for me to suck their cocks to get them hard while she French kisses them. Then, when their cocks are real hard, she likes for me to move their cock head up and down between her pussy lips and on her clit until she begs for me to put their cock in her. I slide their cock up until it hit her pelvic bone, and then the guy slides his cock into her. She can now take a large cock, and loves to have them pound her while my hand is between her and the guy' pelvis with my finger on her clit. Each time he slams his cock into her it makes my finger jerk on her clit. That is the only way she can cum while fucking. We learned it during our first MFM with a guy from LPSG! Thank you! You know who you are!

Damn. That sounds hot

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
We have had great sex sessions with three different guys from here. My GF loves large cocks, and that is why I am on here. One was in the SF Bay area, one was in FL, and the third was in NYC. All measured up to the photos in their profile, were respectful, and very good with their cocks. Two were bi and one was not. However, all three were OK with me sucking their cocks to get them hard for my GF. The guys and I always give her foreplay and oral until she cums. By that time their cock is usually soft. She loves for me to suck their cocks to get them hard while she French kisses them. Then, when their cocks are real hard, she likes for me to move their cock head up and down between her pussy lips and on her clit until she begs for me to put their cock in her. I slide their cock up until it hit her pelvic bone, and then the guy slides his cock into her. She can now take a large cock, and loves to have them pound her while my hand is between her and the guy' pelvis with my finger on her clit. Each time he slams his cock into her it makes my finger jerk on her clit. That is the only way she can cum while fucking. We learned it during our first MFM with a guy from LPSG! Thank you! You know who you are!
Hot - thanks for sharing.

Having a MMF 3way is an unfulfilled bucket list item for me, but I kinda think it won't ever happen.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know I already posted on this thread once before - but...my BF has created an account on here.

https://www.lpsg.com/members/aithon.1073943/

He wants me to give him the 'grand tour' as it were of this site, the etiquette, and of course, take lots of sexy pics of him so he can show off as well.

Dunno if this counts as meeting someone from on here, but hey, there you go ;-)

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've only met one in real life. We spent about 4 days together and it was extremely fun! That girl knows how to party. Others from here that I have grown to love, I talk to on the phone.

I do have 3 that I'm still working on trying to get to in real life. I see something special in them and would love to experience their physical presence.

D

deleted300444

I wish I could. It doesnt need to be in form of sex....but for good ole fashioned lpsg fellowship. Often people start "rolecall" threads but they fall flat...aka nothing materializes.

I'd hang naked with you people. CHICAGO

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not yet. I was in San Antonio last weekend and emailed with a couple of nice guys but nothing else. Not going to give up. Next trip is to Orlando Fla. the first weekend in June. So look out Orlando guys I am cumming for you or you are bumming for me.

tarheel6

Legendary Member
Media
I know I already posted on this thread once before - but...my BF has created an account on here.

https://www.lpsg.com/members/aithon.1073943/

He wants me to give him the 'grand tour' as it were of this site, the etiquette, and of course, take lots of sexy pics of him so he can show off as well.

Dunno if this counts as meeting someone from on here, but hey, there you go ;-)

Close enough.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Just to hang out and have some laughs. One has since died. I miss him. The others have drifted away from the site. There was one I slept with, but we recognized each other here. We met on AOL.

Don't forget about us and the naked days we spent together:p

Reactions: AlteredEgo
M

Mr Ed in Mass

NYC had meet and greets years ago, the wife and I met about 30 members, almost everyone has moved on since then. Anyone from those meets still here ?

tarheel6

Legendary Member
Media
It would be so hot to find someone to meet from this site. I've known about it for years and finally decided to join. I often wonder how else people find each other to meet up for j/o, b/j and just exploring their sexuality. The internet has never been a safe place for me to express my sexuality through social media like facebook or Instagram. Apps like grinder are difficult for me to get into. It's overwhelming for me to be strapped to a phone scrolling through guys, waiting for the right one to meet. And if I do find someone, I'm usually too nervous to meet. I was raised by 2 gay dads and love them very much, but society always made me feel bad or guilty for feeling I might be more like them than I had originally convinced myself growing up. I still love women and my girlfriend is really supportive of me exploring and expressing sexuality. However, I rarely get the opportunity to do that with dudes. Has anybody met anyone from LPSG? Stories? Interesting comments? Advice?

Entering into my late 20's soon I really want to start feeling more comfortable with my sexual identity.

Thanks for anyone who might be out there listening, going through the same thing, or has any advice.

-HTownTx_Muscle

Unfortunately, I'm not well-experienced to give advice about hooking up and meeting, but I wanted to reply for a few reasons. First, to say your post is extremely well written. It reflects insight, thoughtfulness, and clarity of both thought and word. Second, your post reflects a level of self-awareness that I regret not possessing at your age. Third, I wanted to encourage you to realize just how young you really are. It's good that you want to move the needle in your twenties, rather than wait until later in life. Explore your options. Your pics show a hot young man. You will have options.

So, not so much instruction or even experience, but some encouragement and admiration. You've got the goods -- mentally, physically, and emotionally (at least from what your post suggests) -- to explore fully and effectively. Best of luck.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've meet two people from LPSG. One man and one woman. This was maybe 9+ years ago if I remember correctly.

The guy wanted to get fucked and I went to his place locally to meet. Nothing out of the ordinary. We 69ed and then I fucked him.

The woman I meet I traveled to meet. We meet half way between our homes at a coffee shop. More of a date. We ended up at a motel and fucked a few times before she had to go. I stayed the night at the motel since I was tired. At least we both knew what each other looked like nude before we had sex so there wasn't any surprises.

Been chatting with a few people about meeting. Nothing as of yet. Always open to meet locally with men or women.