Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't typically expose my armpits, however the only person who has told me that they are too hairy is myself. I trim or shave them from time to time though. I'm not a fan of body hair (on myself), to say the least.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Like so many issues discussed in these forums - personal choice must be the order of the day. When we make a 'personal choice' about an issue concerning our bodies - when it boils down to it - YOU have to do what suits you. I grow very little arm pit hair so I just whip what I do have off!! Thats what suits me - and I have never been questioned/commented about it!

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My roommate once told me that my pits are too hairy. It's a female roommate. I also have a thing for hairy pits, so I'm secretly kinda proud of how hairy they are. I actually wish the hair was even darker/thicker/longer.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some women like smooth men. If I like her I shave for her.

A girl at the pool once told me I was too hairy. Later that summer when I had shaved for someone else, the girl at the pool said "that's more like it" and went home with me.

What I had thought was a passing comment was her saying what she wanted.

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really don't think hair is what causes odor. It's the sweat feeding on bacteria.... or something like that.

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow everyone. thank you for the new responses!!! just an update. my pits are still very hairy