Has anyone ever sat courtside?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you love truly the game it is worth every cent!

However, if you are my cousins wife sitting in the third row at a Knicks game, you will be annoyed when the occassional beadlets of sweat are flung your way. Or if there is a courtside scuffle and you have to quickly scoot backwards, spilling your soda on your suede ballet flats, then you may become incensed. :biggrin1::rolleyes:

Me, I'm usually sitting placidly in the nosebleed section wishing I'd remembered my opera glasses; and wondering what it's like to sit that close to Spike Lee. :rolleyes::tongue:

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I share courtside tickets to the Nuggets with friends. I saw Allen Iverson's first game with them from a foot away. AI might be 5'9" 150 lbs. For all the weird press he has received, I can tell you this: the *Answer* plays HARD!! If he could get Carmelo Anthony to play defense (and trust me, he gets on Melo all the time for being lazy), the Nuggets would role.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I sat courtside during my legal battles.
I had a solicitor, barrister and a queens council pitted against his solicitor, barrister and queens council.
The sport was a huge head rush, very addictive and very expensive.
It was a shame when it came to an end and I had to console myself the fact that we ended up winning.

Sir

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes i have i dont know how much it cost cause i didnt by it. Its really cool though you cant miss anything i got to give the ball to the ref. So its really cool. Its something that you have to do at least once.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. I have sat courtside. But I prefer the skybox. Far more comfortable, more room, easy access to food and drinks and other sky boxes with attractive, socially inclined people. I never paid for any of this only handlers telling me where i was going to be. So yes. Worth every dime. I highly recommend it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now for a football game a skybox is the way to go! I have been in one twice and it was great I could definetely get used to that. :smile:

Basketball moves so fast though, I tend to think being courtside is better than a skybox because you are down there on the floor and almost a part of the action.

D_Claude_Crowsfoot

Account Disabled
Media
yea i think my only concern is that sitting in the first row is that you lose the overhead view you get with higher up seats. But i guess thats the trade-off.

i guess the title to the thread is misleading, but i'm more concerned about hockey. does the glass distort your view at all?