Has Anyone Ever Seen A Stud Ejaculate Like This?

D

deleted1177572

Starts at the 3:32 mark. I think he ejaculated 7 times. I know it was all one event but oh my gawd. The 1st load alone was equal to my typical and the 2nd to last was equal to my 2nd round. He kept going back to his hand and I was stupified. Shooting again at the end was crazy. I know I am a small cummer, but this was unreal.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Starts at the 3:32 mark. I think he ejaculated 7 times. I know it was all one event but oh my gawd. The 1st load alone was equal to my typical and the 2nd to last was equal to my 2nd round. He kept going back to his hand and I was stupified. Shooting again at the end was crazy. I know I am a small cummer, but this was unreal.

like a lacer gun pew pew pew !!! yummmm !

Reactions: Dennissinned

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual

I'm guessing not back-to back since he's wearing different clothing each time. Compilation of cum.

Dennissinned

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The range on that mighty cannon was fucking incredible, he could get you from across the room!
The amount that came out was insane, I just wanted to lick it all off his beautiful body.
Fuck I'm horny now. No I've never seen a guy cum close to anything like that. But I really want to.

Reactions: deleted1177572
D

deleted1177572

The range on that mighty cannon was fucking incredible, he could get you from across the room!
The amount that came out was insane, I just wanted to lick it all off his beautiful body.
Fuck I'm horny now. No I've never seen a guy cum close to anything like that. But I really want to.
Being a little bottom, I love his power. It makes me feel even smaller.

Reactions: glocker288