Has anyone ever seen a truly small BLACK cock?

small? I dont know first guy was 6"x5" and the second was bigger but it was average 6.5"x5.5 and he was the second and last black man I had ever been with. He thought he was huge but I knew better. The lover I was with before him was an arab guy that was 9"x7" the biggest lover to date for me. How do I know their measurements? I am obsesed with measuring my dicks with a ruler and tape measure I take to every lover. So far I can tell you 9x7 feels like the ideal penis size to me. Any bigger and I think I would not enjoy every position so much anymore. I could barely fit my mouth around it and could never even get close to deep throating it. But I sure got wet just anticipated him penetrating me.

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
Please take note of the fact that the OP has been made two years ago by a member who is now banned. This thread has never been serious from the start; it is trollbait made by a troll for trolls.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it is trollbait. It is a simple question: There are black guys hung small; have you seen one yourself?

I have, not far away from the OP's Hialeah location, in Davie. He was one of the best lays I ever had. I would fly back to Florida ASAP if he offered me sex. Fan-fucking-tastic. Definitely under five inches long, and probably under five around.

strokerswild

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
yes, actually my experience is that a lot of white guys have bigger dicks than black dudes.
i know a dude who only has about 5 inches when hard. he's about 6'3" and 240 lbs., so it looks even smaller. i don't think my dick is that big. it's just thick.

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't think it is trollbait. It is a simple question: There are black guys hung small; have you seen one yourself?

I have, not far away from the OP's Hialeah location, in Davie. He was one of the best lays I ever had. I would fly back to Florida ASAP if he offered me sex. Fan-fucking-tastic. Definitely under five inches long, and probably under five around.

wow, did he have some special technique that made up for the lack of length and girth? I really like hearing stories of people enjoying sex with a smaller than average because people are always so quick to assume that small automatically equals bad sex

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow, did he have some special technique that made up for the lack of length and girth? I really like hearing stories of people enjoying sex with a smaller than average because people are always so quick to assume that small automatically equals bad sex
No, no special techniques. We were just extremely compatible, and I don't need a big dick to enjoy a nice ride. What stood out was that he had the most stamina, was curious and exploratory, and he fucked me like I was a buffet with an open bar and he'd just stumbled in from days of being stranded in the desert. Hungry. Demanding. Powerful. It was great. It wasn't so much anything he did. It was the way he was. That, and his dick felt pretty good to me.

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
No, no special techniques. We were just extremely compatible, and I don't need a big dick to enjoy a nice ride. What stood out was that he had the most stamina, was curious and exploratory, and he fucked me like I was a buffet with an open bar and he'd just stumbled in from days of being stranded in the desert. Hungry. Demanding. Powerful. It was great. It wasn't so much anything he did. It was the way he was. That, and his dick felt pretty good to me.

sounds like a great time :)

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Lady, You need to start writing novels. Your use of Metaphors, paint such a vivid 3D image

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YES! Brought home a tall, muscular, deep-voiced, long-fingered beautiful black man/boy (19) once and found he had about 5" erect with small testicles! His goregously chiseled body made up for it and he had a great receptive ass. It was a an absolute delight to mount such a rock-hard specimen of manhood. He was absolutely delighted that I spent so much time suckling on his small penis and balls. After the fuck he threw me he was ceratinly deserving!:smile:
Yes there are small ones on black guys too !!!! I know a super hot guy who looks like TI , pretty body , round tight ass BUT his dick is about 6 hard . I have had about an equal number of black men compared to white and I would say that they average out . I dated one WHITE guy whose dick was 8 long and 8 around , have never seen a black man like that .
Aah the tired old stereotypes persist. I dated a younger black guy a few years ago. He was thin, attractive and had about 5.75". He made up for any "shortcomings" by being one of the most sensuous, responsive lovers I've ever had. I miss him but there were some personal differences we just couldn't work out.
Of course. I've seen many black men who had average-sized penises, both flaccid and erect. (As you'd expect, given that the "average" measurements includes men of all races.)

The smallest cock I've ever seen was owned by a black man. It wasn't even an acorn when he was soft, and barely reached 5" when he was erect.

So quit stereotyping, and just enjoy the sex.
a buddy of mine has a afro-american friend and his is 5.5 erect
yes, actually my experience is that a lot of white guys have bigger dicks than black dudes.
i know a dude who only has about 5 inches when hard. he's about 6'3" and 240 lbs., so it looks even smaller. i don't think my dick is that big. it's just thick.

The title of this thread was "Has anyone ever seen a truly small BLACK cock?" I'm always surprised by what some people call small. 5"? 5.5"?? 5.75"??? 6"???? According to most studies the average cock is somewhere between 5" - 5'5". So what these people really saw were average black cocks - in other word, what most men, white or black, are toting around. Therefore, I guess they didn't see any small ones.

I played football in college; at least half my teammates were black. I was in the Navy; also a high percentage of blacks. Therefore, saw a pretty good number of black guys naked. Like whites, most blacks seemed pretty much average. And, yes, some blacks had small cocks. I'll have to say though that I didn't see as many proportionally as I did among whites, and, by the same token, not as many really really small ones. Also, it was my impression that they had proportionately a larger number of phallic giants than white guys. Then again, they were all soft and, as some have noted, soft's not a perfect indication of what they are hard. Plus, these were just my impressions. I didn't have my clipboard, calculator, measuring tape and calipers with me in the showers.

Last edited:
Reactions: lttle1