has anyone ever tried one of these?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by campbell, Oct 11, 2006.

1. campbell

campbell New Member

Just wondering if there's any ladies here that have ever tried the Hitachi Magic Wand? And if so is it as great as they say? My wife wants to try the female ejaculation thing and I have heard that the Magic Wand is a great toy to achieve this.:biggrin1:

2. mdc

mdc New Member

My wife really likes her Hitachi Magic Wand. Though I haven't seen her ejaculate with, or without it.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

My ex tried a magic wand but it didn't work. She couldn't pronounce abracadabra.

4. campbell

campbell New Member

Pecker; you make me laugh:biggrin1:

5. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    The best way to achieve female ejaculation is by stimulation of the G-Spot.... I'm not familiar with this wand thingy, but does it go anywhere near the G-spot?

Also, it's a medical fact that only 5% of women are capable of orgasm through just penetrative sex - that's not relevent to this issue, just thought I'd share it as it shocked me quite alot lol

6. 4herplsr

4herplsr Member

That is a little on the low side from the questionaires which I have seen. In my experience of about 5 serious long term relationships I have known 2 who did not require direct clitoral stimulation. Which just by coincidense is about what is reported, 40%.. Usually the questionaire asks about requiring direct clitoral stimulation.

My wife orgasms from penetration in missionary and her on top but not from doggy style. My ex-wife took 40 minutes of direct clit stim and I am now in such a better place. But I'm afraid we hijacked this thread, sorry.:confused:

Draft saved Draft deleted